1. #1 Bloo32, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017

2. No. I think one more week. They are still quite clear. Harvest when the bud turns a little muddy. [​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. this is why there is a sticky about trichomes at the top of this page! Your plant is clearly not done flowering after only 4 weeks! You have about another 4 or so to go. Some can finish sooner, but definitely not after 4 weeks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Bloo32, Jun 15, 2017

5. #5 Bloo32, Jun 15, 2017

6. Harvest on a sunday. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Bloo32, Jun 15, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  8. I be waiting. :)

9. my point stands at 6 weeks as well. you waited this long why not wait till its actually done?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. #10 Bloo32, Jun 15, 2017

11. I need help knowing if at least the top of my plant is ready to harvest. Please somebody help. These are current photos [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

12. Right now is where the big difference between harvesting 50+ gs and 80 gs lands. Id wait atleast 10 days if u want fatter denser riper nugs. Water nomaly 2 more times 5 days each let it dry out, starve then harv my man

13. Can you post a pic of the whole plant?
    *edit: if u have molasses it would be good to use as well for the final countdown. If anything can take a sample bud And let it dry

14. Are you talking to me?

15. This is whole plant and bottom of plant where there is still new growth happening[​IMG][​IMG]

16. I'm worried the buds are too small and thin but the hairs are at least 50% orange now. Can't really zoom close enough to see trichomes very well to see if they are cloudy

17. I was just scrolling and realized there were 2 different people posting pics. Sorry but i was reponding to the op. Bloo32. And about taking a sample nug To dry that was u victoriadavis.

18. I've tried looking at trichomes but it's hard to tell if they are cloudy or clear. Do you think at least the top bud is ready to harvest? I think it looks a little thin. [​IMG][​IMG]

19. lol I am trying to help! You asked for advice, got it and didn't like it. Not my fault man. I would absolutely wait until at least the 8th week. Read the sticky like I mentioned before. Or not and get some under done and under potent buds because you couldn't wait.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I have not talked to you before...are you sure that message was supposed to go to me?