1450 watt, 1/2 bedroom 100+ plants all strains!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Ginger Bud, Jan 12, 2009.

1. #1 Ginger Bud, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Well ahwhile ago a friend and i found a fun hobby to keep ourselves busy in the free time, and provide some of the finest herb i have laid my bburnt lips onto. thr grow consists of :
    3-400w fixtures, 1-250 fixture( 2-400 hps, 1-400 mh, 1-250 mh)
    1-4'x2' flood and drain table
    2-2'x2' flood and driain table
    10-homemade rubermaid aerponic grow boxes
    light mover on a six foot rail towing another light behind it
    small window ac unit
    50 site e-z-clone machine
    60 site aerponic cloner
    50 site heated seed start tray. with rapid rooter cubes

strains:
    ultra haze 1&2
    strawberry cough
    white berry
    ak47&48
    spontanica
    bubblegum
    bluemoon rocks
    purple power
    ice cream
    dela haze
    hollands hope
    nl
    purple haze
    fruity spice x shiva
    shiva
    skunk1
    ELEPHANT BUD 34%thc ratio
    mazr
    afghani
    great white shark X haze
    lots more......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJzZVRvSeE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJzZVRvSeE[/ame]

i will post some big pics and attach some too
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    a finishing opium
    [​IMG]
    a purrple power finishing for 2 weeks
    [​IMG]
    a finishing ice cream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5 day roots, thanks too easy clone.
    [​IMG]
    purple haze
    [​IMG]
    ice cream
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Wow, that's amazing man. +rep, definitely going to subscribe to this thread, can't wait to see some more pics. Enjoy your fine ass herb mang :smoke:

3. Agreed. Thats Pretty Impressive!

Indeed, you have a sweet little Hobby going on.

I gotta Ask. Whats the Deal with the Elephant Bud? Is it what they claim it is?

Do you have pics of the Elephant Bud and Ultra Haze #1?

4. Nice video, nicer grow haha :) Any chance we can get a shot(s) of the whole room? Just curious... thanks! keep us updated

5. the elephant is only about 6" right now, but as ican tell so far seems to be a quick one, but nothing so far on it to realy report, i will get some ultra haze shots soon, not realy what i was hoping for. i will get more shots of the room when i clean some stuff up, i well probaly be moving to another room on wed so hopefully i can make that happen fast now that i have evrything on tables with wheels, their are alot of personal items in that room so thats why i dont have realy pics around the room, plus its a mess right now, had to move due to adt security maintnce issues, but will be moving again later this week, maybe i will break it up into 2 rooms so its easier to work with, its a fargin jungle in there.

6. #6 EazyGreen, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    Amazing set up, With Amazing strains ....

I am more then interested in the elephant bud also .... Can We get a few shots of it even in this early stage please ...How many plants of the elephant do you have going ?
    Did you clone it ? And does it clone easy ?

Did you pay 500+ Tax for your seeds or ?

I am very interested because I almost did not long ago now .... I sat on the webpage for about an hour before I decided against it ....
    All the bad said about Bc Bud depot on the net did not help my digestion of the whole thing either ....

But I mean it sounds like it could be a real awesome strain 2 work with if its not bullshit ...

I'll Watch this grow for sure .... Keep up all the awesome work man ...

Best Regards EAzyGReen ....:D

PS: You can check my current grow out if ya like its in my sig ...

7. Damn would I have loved to be the adt security guy! Awsome grow room, should produce some serious weight.......

8. Very interesting!

Please keep us posted! [​IMG]

:)

9. Fucking A man. Very official looking. I would also love some pics when you can. This is the first I've heard of the elephant by name and would love more info. Good luck with your move, man!

10. nice grow dude. Can't wait for more pics :)

11. yea i dont know if the elephant will be a good cloner, but we tried 5 seeds first, and only 3 to pop, so im not happy about the germ rates with a 500$ pack of seeds.one poped then died, and two are healthy around 6 inches, starting to show branch points, looks sativa dom, so i have been having probl;ems maintaing my sativas inside so the elephant may have to be put in the woods, with my girls outside right now, coldest temp of the year tommorow, 38deg F, not even a frost! what a horrible winter, but it let me grow all year out side and is turning my little indicas purple i will post some pics of the outdoor area i will probaly donate them too:

about the elephant bud:

[​IMG]

Price: 495.00CND Product DescriptionElephant Bud - 10 pack
    ORDER ID: CDELEP

This is the BIGGEST MOST POTENT STRAIN ON EARTH. Elephant Bud has such a huge cola, you see it bending over to one side due to it's massive weight in bud. I've never seen a cola so large since upsate. She is huge right from germination, and so vigerous, you barely have a vegetation stage. Thankfully flowering this giant is FAST, REALLY FAST. If your a commercial grower you'll save money on electricity and your cusomters will be begging for more if you can keep it in stock. ELEPHANT BUD is our best creation, I seriously doubt we will be able to breed such a monster strain again. Elephant Bud raises the bar so high, nothing else will be able to match it for at least another 10 years. The smoke is so powerful and intense, and YOU MUST be careful if your not used to BC Genetics, as she is our most potent THC Strain Ever Created on planet earth. We have limited quantities and IT WILL SELL OUT, so order today and we will put a pack aside for you.

right now:
    [​IMG]Limited
    last years crops:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. here are some bud shots of a couple strains:

BOG - BLUEMOONROCKS[​IMG]
    A strain made for Blueberry Lovers. Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Flowers in 50 - 55 days.

our bluemoon rocks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BOG - BOGGLEGUM
    The Bogglegum is BOG's BOGBubble crossed with Northern Lights #5. A hardy vegger that is easy to grow. This easy to grow strain resists mold and has almost no odor. Doesn't ever lose its flavour and tastes like Grape bubblegum! Delicious medicinal candy with a soft smoke and a "Creeper Stone" sure to please all. Chosen from my finest genetics. Flowers in 44 - 48 days.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Damn, thats some nice shots.

Ive been hearing tons of fantastics things about BOGs Genetics. Where did you get them, if I can ask.

Anyways looks sweet man.

Good Stuff.

14. bcbudepot, awhile ago

15. just a little update, all is well harvesting lots of new girls, the bud is simply amazing right now. we moved the room againto a smaller closet, so we could get the temps we were going for, the new room uses 1 600 hps and 1 600 mh, new air hoods and plumbing kepps this room at 57 deg f with the lights on, and its 80 deg + out side so its not a cool month, the elephant has pretty unsucessful so far out of the three that poped 1 is living but not looking so healthy, so i will put her in her own bucket to try to fix her, but got some new pics of the new setup and some bud shots, enjoy!

new lights
    [​IMG]
    purples are comin out now.......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. All I can say is wow. And that I am extrememly jealous. +Rep for the amazing growing and bud!

17. Very good :D

SO many colors

18. Looks Good.

I shot an email to them about that Elephant Bud awhile back and he claims his customers ALL Love it and not one bad word. I knew it was BS.

Im guessing you forgot but whats up with the Ultra Haze #1 pics?

19. yeah i forget alot of things, hahaha, but when i get the chance i will post some up for ya

20. Awesome Grow Man I am Subscribed +Rep for doing our lady mary jane Well