Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$145 for quarter of dank of og kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluedoggiant, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Dont pay over 90 for a q

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Don't say that lol. Where are you from? It's all about quality and where you're at. Certain people will never get a quarter for less than 100 so why you out here generalizing stuff? Come on man

3. NOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD NO

purely out of self respect, please no

as soon as you walk away from the car the dude will be laughing AT you

hes trying to fuck you. because thats how little respect he has for you. sucks dont it

one time a dealer tried to sell me some og kush for 120 a quater. i told him it had to be more around 90. he said it was 90 for what i got but if i wanted preemo i had to pay for it.

i told him its 120 for bullshit and not to try and fuck me and hung up. he called back and i ignored it, then he sent some very unconvincing text messages haha funny flash back (got shot at that night :metal: ) 

4. this

5. this could just be the price of bud in a non-medical state without a good hookup. kind of what it boils down too... its all about who you know. Even in MD, you should be able to get something decent for 60/8th

6. I live in PA and a quarter of really good weed (but not medical grade) costs me 110. I'd probably have to pay the same price for what you're describing. It really is your call though.

7. Wow. 145 for a quarter? I pay 95 for a quarter of DANK.

I would never pay over 100 for a quarter. My Half Ounces are only 170.

8. #90 0ri0n, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    Wow. Fuck the east coast, if bud was that expensive here I'd become a junkie on somethin else.
    $50 for a quarter of the stanky danky

9. He is straight waxing your ass. I get mine anywhere from 70-100

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Fo

10. On behalf of growers everywhere, a big thank you to you guys paying $100+ for a quarter.

Op, if its worth it to you go for it. Sounds like you are sure you wont get it much cheaper so its really up to you.

11. #93 WhiteRabbit13, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    145 for a quad...thats probably the biggest rip off ive ever heard and OG Kush isnt even that good of a strain in my opinion. most ive paid here at the clubs in Cali is like $60 for quality bud.  145 is like a little more than a half ounce

12. Fuck that lol ur boys a petty street dealer gettin taxed by his dude. That's why he's so expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. HEY STFU THIS POST IS FROM 2011!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused_2:

14. I get quarters of fire weed for $50, and if I want medical it's $70 but worth it.

15. I usually pay like. 10$ a gram. And 15$ if its good shit.
    Why you payin so much

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I get a half o for that price. Dank in texas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. That's a lot, even here in Chicago!

18. Just coped a O of Fire OG for 180

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397627352.797411.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app