14 year old kid facing 12 years in jail for possesion of MJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BubbaWidow, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I saw this on the news this morning, I'm assuming this is the story about the kid in Bali? I didn't bother to click the link 'cause I guess that I'm talking about the same thing.

Anyway yeah, me and mum were watching the news and this came on and mum was all like, "he deserves it", which, fair enough he does, I mean what idiot buys weed in Bali of all places, but I mean still... It was for 6.5 grams of weed, and the kids fucking 14. WEED. SIX POINT FIVE GRAMS. FOURTEEN. This world needs to get a fucking grip on itself, seriously, before shit gets WAY to out of hand. Not that it's already chaotic enough as it is... Fucking government.

2. If you live in Indonesia then....by all means, go ahead.

3. That's fucked up it seems like most of the people on that site are ignorant at least some goddamn.

4. hehe, he carries more herb than me.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. really? its worth it? the kid was on vacation and probly wanted to get high in a beautiful place. somewheres hes never been. would have been the time of his life, turned around real quick.

and to the 6.5 grams, do you really think thats alot in bali? it cost him 15 euros which is idk how much dollars but thats not shit. the drug dealer also approached him.

no one deserves that, you need to get a grip on yourself.

6. The laws in Bali are plain and simple, if you are in possession of weed you're going away for a long time, sometimes the death sentence is brought into it. I'm not saying it's right but the kid's an idiot. At least go to one of the islands where you can actually smoke, instead of the one place where it's strictly prohibited.

And the 6.5g thing, yeah he paid 30 bucks which is pretty good Australian wise, NSW wise at least, not sure about anywhere else in the world. And I know the dealer approached him, he still bought it. I agree that he shouldn't be in jail for it, but the cunt's an idiot. -.-

7. so you expect a 14 year old to know the laws of a place he doesnt even live in ?

8. Seriously, it's called entrapment.

9. different contries, different laws.

10. This is why I'm hesitant to do illegal stuff overseas. No matter how much BS this prohibition is, at least we have some laws to protect us. In other countries, you are literally fucked with very few options (other than maybe a large bribe).

11. FUCK THE WORLD (caps)

12. I hate reading this bullshit. Fucking idiots don't realize it's law enforcement that is the danger here. Smoking the green itself doesn't shoot, or rape the person.

13. The idea of anyone going to jail for breaking the laws in an area that they don't even reside in, have no contracts or legal agreements in and definitely never consented to be governed in is completely ludicrous and is the exact kind of thing people need to stop perpetuating through ignorance of how government gets its power at a fundamental level. The laws in Bali shouldn't even apply to him, and the punishments associated with those laws DEFINITELY shouldn't. Keeping up this lie that the PEOPLE of this planet are governed by the laws for business transactions that exist for the area they're in at all times is completely insane.

14. No offense to the kid but as an Australian it is just common knowledge not to buy bud in Bali 9/10 times there undercover.

15. Yep, gotta agree with the other Australian posters here. You just don't do that shit in Bali.

16. prime example of entrapment right here for this kid considering he was asked to buy it.

I was involved with an arrest when i was 15 or 16 years old my first arrest and i embarrassed my parents and made my mom cry...this is all because i was out with a couple friends and decided to park our car and ride together...when we got back to our car at the end of the night cops came running out of the woods saying freeze and immediately through my tiny 15 year old body aggressively against my buddy's Jeep Wrangler and said whats that bulge in your pocket kids your under arrest..it was entrapment so my dad got me a lawyer and i was let off...that was my first arrest for mj...i had 3 to follow that but i wont get into those stories.

point is this is fucking bullshit!:mad:

puffer

17. yea a 14 year old has the common sense to know that. sure.