14-year old hoe bag

Discussion in 'General' started by Deadmaker7, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Smoke a damn bowl! I'd race downstairs, scoop it up and load it, just like that. Can't be that cold to keep some weed unsmoked :D

2. Shit youre rite.

brb

3. That a' boy! :smoke:

4. yay in the end we're all friends! <3

and so ends the epic thread fight over a "hoe"

I thank you both for my entertainment this evening :wave:

5. #85 smokeyeyes12, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Poor girl. shes destine to be fucked and chucked for her whole life, thinking it fills that empty void in her heart that her crack hoe mother never did. shes that easy piece of ass. the kind where you have no energy to try for the women with self respect so you call that one cus she thinks fucking strangers and smoking crack with them is cool........ i pity

6. Yeah, I'm horny, so fuck it!

If I get pregnant, I'll just kill it!

No wonder the world is in such a wonderful state, with people like
    you handing out such wonderful advice to 14 year olds.

7. Yeah, that kinda pissed me off...not even gonna lie.

8. Funny how a thread was, once again, saved by weed.

Thanks weed! :smoke:

9. You are all now well aware that these girls have daddy issues.

10. Gee, MTV and popular culture glamorizes drinking and promiscuous sex, then popular culture gets upset at kids for emulating it...... sounds pretty logical.

11. 4 in 6 months.. i know some bitches at 30 guys in 1 yr

12. Clearly. Did ya read where her dad is:

M.I.A

13. The scary thing is I would tap that and have no idea she was 14.

14. [​IMG]

15. She's just a broken child raised by idiots.

16. she does not look like cory mathews!!

17. I read the article and there are comments at the end that the daughter should be taken away from the mother. I don't feel it's all that bad. The issue of the 26 year old man hadn't come up in the article, but it's current on a comment on facebook. We don't even know how the mother is dealing with that.

The daughter did not drop out of school, rather she is homeschooling which if the mother does it right can be better than school. My children were home schooled for certain grades and are doing very well in college.

The girl is on birth control. While I don't like the girl's seemingly indescriminate romps with whomever she is seeing at the time, I don't think it nessessarily has to do with low self esteem and I don't think she will be scarred for life, maybe embarrassed, but not scarred for life. This does not say I am all for her behaviour. I happen to think though that children of this age often should be given contraceptives.

I was taught to only "give" yourself to the one you are going to marry. Well at 14 I fell in love, not puppy love, not infatuation, but real love. So 4 months into the relationship I had sex. I continued to have sex daily including several times on many of the days until the relationship ended 2 years later because he became a schizophrenic and no mater what I tried I couldn't convince a single soul of it and he was beginning to turn violent. So we broke up.

A 14 year old doesn't know her relationship doesn't have a whole lotta chance to be permanent, but she is aware sex is wonderful. So get her birth control 'cause she is unlikely to stop screwing around.

So, my take on it is, that fearfully, it is getting to be normal, they are just really pushing the boundary on normalcy. Also the mother should be in therapy for why she is pushing the kid so much, but that is only my opinion.

18. #100 Sativil, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Did anyone read the actual article?

The writer is a pretentious, self righteous twit.

I still wouldn't let my 14 year drink/have sex like that, but the fact is, it's all society's influence, with popular teen culture. Albeit rather low, low-brow culture, when kids like this watch MTV all day (I don't know anyone who does) you wind up with mutations like this.

EDIT: wanted to state again that the writer/editor and that psychologist with the bewbs make this a very dull, obviously slanted article.