14-year old hoe bag

Discussion in 'General' started by Deadmaker7, Nov 21, 2010.

1. This is wise:smoke:

2. If it was a 14 year old boy who had sex with 4 girls in 4 months, that shit would be praised.

3. Thats just fuckin sad, she is a hoe bag. Not name calling, just telling it like it is.
    Four dudes in half a year? That proves she isnt mature enough. That means each "relationship" lasts a month.

WTF, this was on her facebook -------> Foto's van Sophie Watson - Sophie | Facebook

Sorry, but shes just a skany child.

4. Lol, this was from one of the comments....

[​IMG]Jay Lantern oO man...dat 26 year old boyfriend of urs is so damn lucky to get hv u...hahha.. :D huhu..

^^^Uh-oh, someone might be in a little bit of trouble...

5. Brown skirt with a black top

nope

6. umm, she likes to fuck, and people have a problem with it? Grow up. Sex is a primal instinct each of us have along with being something we enjoy because it is fucking amazing.

How dare she do something she enjoys and feels good.

Love how hypocritical people can be, this being a WEED forum and all.

7. Do you think a girl who's had (at least) 4 sex partners by the time she's 14 can go on to lead a normal love life? Or a normal life at all?

Just wondering.

8. fuuuuck man i hate being in the age that these underage girls still flirt with you.

you KNOW what you're supposed to be thinking but sometimes...

i would never touch with whore though

Jokessss..

9. 3:35 is fail
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdJ49ItMnc]YouTube - Maury Show - 15 Year Old has had sex OVER 300 Times!![/ame]

10. Did one of those four guys just fuck her before she took this picture? Because that girls hair is FUUUUCKED up.

11. I never knew the United Kingdom was part of the United States :rolleyes:

12. And most of them act like this.

Dead are the days of sneaking behind your parents' backs when you're fifteen; here to stay are the days of telling them to shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

I'm not going to say I was an angel at fourteen or fifteen, far from in fact, but I can't even conceivably fathom what would have been done to me if I had treated my parents the way a lot of kids do nowadays.

13. Normal by whose terms? If your suggesting that she isnt going to be successful or capable of accomplishing her goals because she enjoys sex and partakes in it frequently, then yea, i think she can live a pretty "normal" life. If your suggesting that she will have emotional problems and wont be able to handle a relationship, i dont see how that can even make sense. Sex is sex. We get pleasure and satisfaction from it. This whole taboo on the subject is ridiculous. People are making this wayyyyy too big of a deal.

14. :eek: I hope you never have children...

15. Yes, yes I do. So she likes to fuck, how will that lead to a abnormal life?

Damn man! Our "14-year old hoe bag" has to step up her game.

16. Didn't know she was from the UK...My bad :D

17. Are you a female?

18. Her "goals" are bullshit. She dropped out of school because she's too lazy to go, yet she thinks she's going to take the music world by storm or some crap. She's already way behind in life, and not exactly focused on catching up. This is NOT normal behavior.

19. idk man all the girls I know who were fucking by 14 are all sorts of fucked up now.

some are drug addicted..some are just pathetic...others are going through college fine but are still fucking stupid