14 Year Old Girl Shot and Killed at DEA Stakeout

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by RMJL, Feb 18, 2003.

1. yea i remember hearing about this.

i hope shes in a better place

2. While yes this girls death is tragic....where was the dad? ... turned himself in the day after...and he WAS dealing cocaine so was putting his own daughter in danger way before DEA showed up....all the more reason the DEA and all drug enforcement agencies need to stop going after pot smokers and farmers....when's a time you ever heard of a pot smoker robbing a liquor store or bank to get money for his "next fix"? The worst it got criminally for most I know was stealing a few bucks out of mom's purse when it was a lighter than usual allowance week...

P.S. ...the name of the forum is "General Marijuana News from around the World"...not "chemically processed crap & the unnecessary tragedies"...

3. Dude this thread is like a year old
    I guess I ain't helping by posting here but meh

4. Correction...7 years old. lol
    Let it die now.

5. Where did you find that? That can't be true. :mad:

6. Remeber guys it was all in the name of a good cause right? Getting rid of thoose terrible just oh so terrible drugs. Think of the children! We only killed one to save BILLIONS.

Seriusly though, how disgusting.

7. Support your country always, and your government when it deserves it.
    our government does NOT deserve it.

8. It was included in a link that was a few pages back. The link is dead now, ironically. Googled the quote and found nothing but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Part of me thinks he never said that, considering Javeri Pena is a latino name...

9. Goddamn.

I could only read half before I literally burst into tears. This... isn't right.

10. This fucking pisses me off. This girl did absolutely nothing to these people, and she dies? WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TOO. DEA just seems to look more retarded by the month.

11. #51 NySt0nerPunk, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    lawsuit

12. Too bad nobody will look in hindsight like any other tragedy. Too bad they wont say oh man what did we just do why did we break in here with guns ready to kill people over plants Gee maybe we should rethink this whole thing....Or get some gun training at the very least.

13. Just noticed this was from 2003, but that shit fucking pisses me off.

14. What a screwed up gov we have....chalk another one up to their war od people. This is absolutely rediculous.....