14" SYN Mini Dome Perc w/ Shinobi worked Oil Dome *MILK VID ADDED*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rsmokes, Feb 7, 2011.

1. #1 rsmokes, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    Lovin this thing. My first oil gear and my new favorite way to toke.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    heres some purple dragon bho
    [​IMG]
    View My Video

2. Very nice! bet that thing gets you some massive hits!

3. That's an awesome piece man! What did the whole setup cost you?

4. Great job son get all erlled up in mood lube and feel good.
    [​IMG]

5. I need oil in my life....:(

Sweet toob kindler, i got a blue label one.

6. Oil is amazing... im a daily smoker and the oil gets me ripped like when i started smoking. loving it.

the syn was 120 and the worked oil dome was 80... 200 give or take the 25 for the errl dish and poker.

7. did u get that in person or online becuz i just melted another hash bowl earlier and i'm tired of buying rinky dink shit from the headshops around town.

8. both of these were bought from kultures in person. that lil set up cost around 200 - its effets though are priceless.

9. Sick lookin setup man :smoke:

10. Thanx, I keep forgetting to take a milk vid... o well maybe tomorrow :smoking:

11. Very nice glass man I'm jealous. Love that design for an oil dome.

I live in Alaska and although we have medical laws, there are no dispenseries which means no ready access too oil (and I could use some, just tore my ACL and had it reconstructed about 9 days ago so I'm hurting to say the least).

When I get better and pick up growing again I'm definitely going to be making myself some yummy BHO!

12. syn minidome for the win!!!
    i own a beaker bottom.
    whata ballin ass dd

13. Thats Rep worthy :cool:

14. Good shit son.

15. dude i cant wait to get the first crop in this summer. ill be swimming in bho haha. And its soo damn easy to make too. like why the hell would you to a qwiso when you could do bho

and thanx for all the love. but the mini dome will clog with bho build up pretty quick! i noticed yesterday when i used it it was pulling hard with nothing on it so yea needs to be cleaned already

16. Ja, the SYN is good for a first rig but for true bho connoisseurship you need a small glass on glass bubbler. Don't even bother filling your perc up when you hit oil. A smaller unit will make taking big hits easier (you don't clear a rig, so smaller=bigger hits, less wasted lung space) and bring out the true flavor of the bho more crisply.

17. yea i know. I already owned the syn, it was bought as a mini travel bong. but i always herd tht a smaller piece is better for oil so when i bought the dome it went on that.