Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

14 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Im sorry gc for posting a drug test thread, but this one is iffy. I usually smoke once a week, sometimes the morning of the day after I smoke. I've been doing that all summer. I smoked on July 4th and 5th then didn't smoke til the 20th. Will I be clean on August 3rd? My parents are giving me a drug test in order to use their car again due to loss of trust, so I can wait as long as I can for the test but would rather get it done asap!

2. tell ur parents thanks but no thanks, get a job and your own car, man up

3. go buy a drug test and see if you do.. if you don't then drink a shit load of water before the test

4. #4 BuddhistBrian, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I already have a job. Make minimum wage and I really can't afford to invest in a car right now. I also have a feeling that if I refuse to get a test or fail theyll kick me out. Can't afford to live on my own yet either.