14 days since flip. How’s she looking?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aztek, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Today marks 14 days since the 12/12 flip. She’s getting tall! Expected yield? This was from a bag seed from a strain called Wedding Cake.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looking good. It's going to continue to stretch a little bit more for the next week, but most of it is behind you.

Consider pruning your undergrowth a little bit if you can't easily get under the canopy and at the pot already. It also may promote bud growth higher up the plant. You can also take cuttings from growth that isn't yet flowering.

3. I did a little bit of pruning yesterday and it seems like she didn’t mind it very much. I just worry about her herming out on me so I’m trying to be careful with stress.

4. Pruning should not cause that. Its mostly bad genetics and then stress plays a role too

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looks like its cummin.

6. Oh really? I was under the impression that pruning can add stress to the plant. I will do more tomorrow.

7. I know exactly what you mean. I've also noticed there is a lot of mystification mixed in with good-intentioned advice when it comes to growing cannabis. In any event, I don't think you should be worried about herming up your plants. The worst that will likely happen is that the plant might continue its stretch after you free up resources with your pruning. But even then, it will probably just put it into budding.

It's your show. Don't be afraid to play around.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Alright did a little bit of lollipoping. How did I do?

Attached Files:

9. Good start! ;)

Just remember, mercy is for the weak!
    20200102_143928.jpg

10. Very nice

Sent from my Alcatel_5059R using Tapatalk

11. How old are your girls?

12. About 45 days there, but they spent nearly all of those under insufficient light. The severe trim is to prompt them to perk up.
    I posted some updated photos over here.
    Photos of my girls