14 Chances to Win x5 Phoenix Seeds - Vault Promo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Aug 21, 2018.

1. I'm in, cheers guys :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm in, cheers guys :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lovely!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm in.

5. Count me it too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. Count me in please

7. Yes please. Count me in

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

8. Count me in I’m down to win

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Good luck everyone. I hope ive made the cut off for this entry. I have one in The Vaults blog, so we shall see ;)

10. i dont know if im in or not ... hahah

11. Hope I'm not to late to sign up!!!

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Put me in please

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

13. Sorry about the delay folks - drum roll please....We are about to make 4 of you a little happier...

14. Hi all,

We are delighted to announce that the 1st winner IS: @baconman1945

You have won yourself Amnesia Express Auto – x5. Plus a much sought after Vault T Shirt and Goodie bag - well done to you. If you can drop me a PM on here and I will let you know how you go about claiming your prize.

A BIG thanks to all those who entered and Phoenix Seeds for offering up such a great prize. The next promo is just around the corner.

#TeamVault

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. We are delighted to announce that the 2nd winner IS: @Bravedave By the law of averages, you have won.

You have won yourself UK Cheesy Express Auto – x5. Plus a much sought after Vault T Shirt and Goodie bag - well done to you. If you can drop me a PM on here and I will let you know how you go about claiming your prize.

Again, A BIG thanks to all those who entered and Phoenix Seeds for offering up such a great prize. The next promo is just around the corner.

#TeamVault

16. We are delighted to announce that the 3rd winner IS: @moabfighter

You have won yourself OG Kush Fems x5 Plus a much sought after Vault T Shirt and Goodie bag - well done to you. If you can drop me a PM on here and I will let you know how you go about claiming your prize.

A BIG thanks to all those who entered and Phoenix Seeds for offering up such a great prize. The next promo is just around the corner. We just said that didn't we ;-) ?

#TeamVault

17. We are delighted to announce that the 4th winner IS: @Hunter2348

You have won yourself x5 Original Skunk Express Plus a much sought after Vault T Shirt and Goodie bag - well done to you. If you can drop me a PM on here and I will let you know how you go about claiming your prize.

A BIG thanks to all those who entered and Phoenix Seeds for offering up such a great prize. The next promo is just around the corner.

The other prize winners have been announced on Facebook, The Blog and RIU, so check those if you entered their too!

#TeamVault

• Like Like x 1