13w grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wein-dog12, Dec 26, 2009.

1. so yeah i have a grow underway growing two 5 inch tall plants one growing the 4th leaf set the other start the 5th leaf set so yeah im pretty much doing the impossible......i think:smoking:

2. I can't wait to see your yield (or lack there of).

3. Two plants under a single 13w bulb? May they rest in peace...

4. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously though... how much are a few extra bulbs anyway?

5. I hate to tell you this, but it sounds like you've skipped lunch, not died, and decided that you no longer need food to live.

6. ditto

7. haha.. count on GC for a series of critical remarks, if the post is like yea, and there's not much else to say about it.. though.. the point that a 13w bulb is insufficient's correct. dude, for two plants, it could be really inexpensive. if you must use cfl's get a 26 or better 29 watt 'energy saving' type bulb which emit between 1500-2300 lumens. the color spectrum will be around 3000k. you also want blue colored flourescents, for different olor bands. look around before you buy, you'll find it easy to figure out

8. I love how this thread gives off the same opinion but in like 6 different ways of sharing it in a negative light lol.

I love this thread.

9. haha i love gc

10. man i swear these plants are growng great, i was at somones house today thats using a 13w bulb growing two plants and their dieing drying up and burning from no nuitrients.
    mine are starting their fifth leaf set i swear.
    and sorry if this dont make sense im pretty blazed and im trying to get pics from my phone up give me time:smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. They might very well be doing okay for the time being, but honestly, your plant will tell you very soon that it's not happy with its situation.

Good luck bro.

12. Waste of time bro, save some money for a decent setup, then start your grow... Your just setting yourself up for failure for sure!

13. Because the OP has a negative situation. Truth can hurt, truth can be harsh, but truth also is the best help.

14. listen your all preaching someone who doesnt care :D this grow has now become for experimental purposes i want to se how far these babies will grow before i hav swap in some lights

15. Wow...

Normally people post here for support or comradeship.

I guess you've made up your mind. Good luck. :confused:

16. i probly should have worded that a bit differently cause i really didnt mean it like that,
    but yeah im growing these plants untill they die

17. 3 weeks tops

18. Let this thread die, OP can't grow with 13w lights (ROFL LOL HAHAHA) so let him do his little experiment that will last 2 weeks.

You would have a better chance at plant survival planting the seeds in the middle of winter in snow.

19. you know...i would laugh so damm hard if he came out saying this was a joke and he wanted to se how many Information trolls he could get and come on here and Bitch at him....

Everyone said 23 watt CFL's cant grow...and im using them to vegg my clones....You know i have accounts with ICmag and Rollitup and HydroCanna...and i never see this kinda shit..you are all so mean and rude....weather it be sarcastic or blunt..you all have your little jokes that you say...Guess what if you dont like it...Leave... simple..but no you all have to come on here with an attitude...n make sure you show what a dumbass he is for using a 13 watt Bulb...lol maybe he knows a 13 watt bulb cant grow but at the moment its all he has...you herd the man...he Clearly said it was experimental

So why dont you go and do what this site Promotes....GET HIGH and relax

20. so yeah plants are two and a half weeks old both are on their fifth leaf set,
    so you may kiss my ass now or later