1. #1 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016

2. Sounds good.. Good luck ! And welcome 1 quick question. You starting from seed or clone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Box is a bit small, you probably won't cram a 400 in there and is a bit overkill for 1 plant, cfl's are good. wouldn't recommend soil with nutes in it for seedlings... Or at all really, perhaps tomatoes. Use any nutes at half strength.

4. #4 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 3, 2016

5. Indeed I did understand wrong, was all stoned. Lol you have a lot of questions but it looks like your on the right track only way to find out is to try it.

6. #6 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 3, 2016

7. #7 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 4, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  8. T5 are best for vegging

Yes they will add some more light possibly increasing yields but it is also going to add more heat.
    And that is what I would worry about

Heat can decrease yields ...

9. This is my honest opinion I think if your going to spend 40 or 50 I'd look into getting a Led... That's what I have a cheap a led I got off eBay for like 65 I'm only running two plants and only gonna use it to veg cause I plan on getting a better set up. I think it's easier and more manageable than using CFL or even t5 to get germing and vegging... I think u should focus on just getting what you need now.. I can tell you as a"noob" myself germing was pretty difficult for me I tried germing 5 seeds and only 2 made it.. And 1 of the two survivors was seriously burnt cause I got water happy... But I seriously wish you luck.. And no matter how much you read there's nothing like actually doing it... And try to take everything everybody tells you here with a grain a salt.. Cheers

10. #10 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 4, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 4, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds like something my dad would do if he was around.. Salute to great fathers ️ cheers...

13. #13 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 4, 2016

14. You're never going to know what you are doing is correct until you get to it

15. #15 TeenLookingToGrow, Mar 5, 2016

• Like Like x 1