13" X 13" X 7" grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hollopointclown, Mar 19, 2006.

1. hello everyone,

I have a box thats 13" by 13" by 7" deep. im bored with growing normal plants. i read recently that if thier are cold temps at night an threw to the 2nd hour of light, that it will derasticly decrease the stalk strech. so if i trained the plants, had cold outside air or possibly ice in the box.
    i want to start an finish the plants in the small box, if the plants are root bound slightly but kept extreamly healthy. they should be perfect mini pot plants. the yield will be terrible, maybe an 8th bud. but if the plants are healthy enought the potecy of the lil but should be fresh! i realy just wanna see a perfect mini plant.
    any other ideas on how to cool the box threw half the night an the first to hours of light?

KEEP IT JUGGLN

LONG LIVE OVERGROW:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Maybe an air conditioner? But you'll have to use a cooltube or something to keep water from condensating on the bulb and ruining it. Also you'd have to make sure all your wires dont get too wet and where the wires connect to anything has to be waterproof.

3. Why don't you make your box 13"x7" and 13" deep? Give it a bit more room to grow upwards?

4. box is way too short and too narrow in both directions, you would have to keep the plant in a tiny pot since most pots are at least 4 inches in height, no amount of LST will help you, it will be a failed grow.