13 people can keep a secret....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bestkeptsecret, Nov 18, 2011.

1. whats that one with the golf ball type nugs???

2. Sup BKS! Checking out the update in this loud ass club!

3. joe thats the 45. im telin ya get ON that train brotha.

4. When the time is right...i have a feeling some a dem may make it round these parts...uh huh:D:hello:
    she looks beautiful!!

5. i dont know if you have checked out goodies thread joe... he got some 45's runnin like 6 weeks in. massive plants. hees doin em up good and propper. my plants are barely trained and constantly stressed from my laziness and lack of skill. check him out if you havent already brother. good stuff over there.

cant wait when the time is right for ya... i bet theyd grow like rock stars in ur buckets.

gotta bounce. got some tree work a buddy hooked me up with. think i might take some classes on climbing... would be fun work to do it all the time.

6. i keep getting upload errors...even when i load one at a time. i fuckin hate technology some days:mad: try again later?????

7. Uploads are working now. I tried all day yesterday...pisses me off:D

8. ok up first is the vk i 12/12ed from the gate. wnet to crop her and her stems so so hollow and weak it was effortless. not sure if thats a result of the stress from flowering a seedling or if it was a bunk bean. either way she is a sad girl. she been alive for like 10 weeks now and just really started flowering...pfft. wont be 12/12in a seedling ever again in soil

next is the cindy x ali cross (c99x from now on). this is cut 3. 16 days from flip. coming along nicely.

then we got g45(b). 14 days from flip. foot in mouth on this one....shoulda taken cuts... you'll see why in the next in a minute

Attached Files:

9. it works now heres one of BSKs...had ta fuck with one of em man,my eyes are bad...:D
    [​IMG]

SAM_0676.jpg

10. heres my vk2. looking much better than her un-vegged sister. 46 days from flip. this one smells different than the other vk's i grew out...a bit sweeter. im diggin it. 4 pics,.

next is c99x2. 26 days from flip. little lopsided in the canopy... i should be more diligent when training my ladies.... canopy is never even enough for my liking. shees comin along nicely tho. 3 pics

last up is c99x1. flowered her soon as she took root, hence the smaller container and no training(needed space in veg). lots of tri-blades on her and shees very airy. she'll turn out ok tho. oh yeah 34 days from flip. 3 pics

Attached Files:

11. g45(a). 38 days from flip. tops are F-A-T fat! only problem is.... i found some nanners.:(:(:eek: found another today. keep pluckin em as i find em. hope she dont go ape shit on me. :(. gonna check for light leaks tonight when lights go out. i should be good tho... havent had a herm yet in this rig... we will see.:rolleyes:

im actually kinda hopin a got light leaks.... only because i havent taken cuts of any other 45. got one in veg still thats unsexed and i just chucked one in flower cuz it was eatin up room in veg. also chucked the starving g3 into veg. she was really butt hurt after my holiday neglectfulness but i hope she comes around. no pics of those 2.... hurts my pride to show those 2 right now:p

thats all for now. gotta run. ill be on tomorow to follow up nd shit. busy tonight

Attached Files:

12. oh yeah almost forgot about her. very peculiar this am haze is/was..... she got the chop cuz i needed room(got 9 bitches crammed under 400 watts...she woulda made 10) and i also need shrubs. but when i checked her trichs heres what got me.... her top had barely a touch of amber on it....could waited for sure...but her lower nugs were plastered with amber.... so much so i could see it with out a scope. never had that happen before... had hairs red up faster on lower growth but never trichs.

13. Possuum had one get some nanners on it once but thats the only other one I know of. looks like a very shapely lady though......should produce well...if it dont nanner out...Ps just done a few I think but if it acts stupid, flip a clone and see if it does it too.....

14. light leaks are not the problem. i sat in there a good while and could only see a tiny bit thru the zippers when i pulled the flaps back.... but th plants aint in there moving that flap. so i guess thats good.

i found the first few on sunday when i snapped the shots. then i found the one today. they dont seem to be showing up in higher numbers as the days pass so i think that a good sign.

i really hope she can finish proper... last 2 were plucked early and i was kinda hopin to get out of that habit.

gonna take some cuts of 45(b) nd see if they take. just in case 45(a) goes full on tranny. all is not lost tho. still have 2 unsexed 45's so if the (b) cuts dont take and the (a) cuts dont work out either i could still find a mother to work with out having to pop more beans... im impatient if nobody has noticed.

15. Could it possibly be because of drastic temp swings? If its really hot when the light is on and really cool when the light is off that'll sometimes cause a hermie. It could just be a finicky plant too though

16. its the holidays...people are busy. i know i am:bolt:

17. Busy chatten it up on line...whats up buddy. When we starten the NYPD:wave:

18. as soon as my next weekly order arrives;)

the first order i could only get 1...so on the next i got 1 or 2 more...im hopin you can hold off til around the 1st of the year. Im in over my head a bit atm:eek: gotta get rid of some dudes...:devious:

19. Absolutley. After the first sounds great