13 people can keep a secret....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bestkeptsecret, Nov 18, 2011.

1. yeah I understand the need for weed for sure! and ys certainly didnt cut your self short. I like the look of that plant, I would guess that if ya get a early training on it and let a lot of tops rock into towers. with a Haze/haze cross you will do well with the long upward branching.....

2. i bet you understand G. i only have to keep me nd the wifey medicated and on occassion a family member. couldnt imagine havin a a bunch of patients to supply as well... not with my rig at least.

g45(a) cut popped roots out the plug so she just hit the dirt! gonna mother her out and try and get a solid perpetual down with both the cindy cross and the g45 runnin. once the last 2 vk cuts get flowered i think thats it for them. havent given myself a good reason to keep her around yet.... not too mention i still have g3's in veg and g's rhino + some skunk b-1 to play around with.

watered some shit. i liked to give a light feed to my gals everytime. thats just how i like to do it. im sure i could feed em more at time to maximize yield but i never burn my shit or lock stuff out.

Attached Files:

3. how bout some pics of the manicured tops??

i really like that haze spiciness and if it comes through in the smoke...that may be one to hold on to...if you like that kinda smoke...

its rare that i get a real nice haze:cool:

4. ill get some better close ups later tonight for ya joe. headin out for a while so it wont be till later tonight i suppose. catch yalls then

5. better late than never right? im not the worst photographer but im sure im close. hope this will suffice:rolleyes:

i can only upload one pic at a time or it gives me the "connection reset while page was loading" prompt. any body know why i cant upload multiple pics at once?

Attached Files:

6. Looks tastey BKS. Nice haul.

Hey everyone, I have an up and comer rocken some blueberry gum. Was hydro and on his first soil grow. Eager to learn. If ya find a minute, stop by and say hi.
    Blueberry Gum Organic soil

7. i love a nice spicey smoke with complex flavors. the wifey is all about the fruity flavors. smells a tad fruity almost citrusy followed by a hint of spice. as you know its hard to really comment until it gets a decent cure. then the true flavors really come out.

8. Happy Turkey day BKS!!

9. update tomorow sometime. just chillin tonight

10. sweet, can't wait:smoking:

11. I've been waiting for this journal for a minute now..im very excited

12. Sup Toast:wave: Looking forward to the update. :D:smoke:

13. wife took the camaera to work today. srry folks. maybe some pics tonight or tomorow. but def soon.

60 grams total after i took all the stems off and hacked up the tops. even after they snap i feel the stems lock up loads of moisture nd i dont want no mold in my nugs. plus it gives hella bag appeal that way :). its the holiday season so i def coulda used a larger harvest ;) if ya know what i mean.

am haze is truckin along at 9 weeks. really wanted to chop her nd clear up some room in the flower cab but i dont even need scope to tell she wasnt ready at all. started flush sometime last week. trichs are all cloudy cant find any clear ones or any amber. smells of citrus and spice... i get that often with the hazes i have grown

45(a) is lookin nice and strong. stopped stretchin. i know its still early but its lookin like the most dense nugs i will have grown ever. i grew a blue mystic and while the nugs were modest in size they were as hard as a rock when they dried up...45(a) is lookin like she gonna give the mystic a run for her money.

45(b) has more stratch to her. to be fair she was vegged longer than her sister. so a bit more vigorous growth into flower would be expected.

cindy ai cuts are truckin along. first cut is a month in and i def shoulda waited to flower her. lots of tri-blade leaves and not too many proper fan leaves and she isnt fillin out like her mom did. seems very stress in comparison. other 2 are lookin fantastic tho.

holiday hubub and laziness took a toll on the veg cab. g3(a) either wanted some serious food or some more root space. decided to transplant and chuck it into flower. still no sex on it yet.

while i was at it i deciced i shouldnt be keepin unsexed plants around if i ever want to get a perpetual locked down with these strains. so i also transplanted another 45 into flower and labeled it 45(c). prolly not takin cuts cuz i honestly like (a) the best so far in terms of growth. if theres a huge variation during budding ill take some emergency cuts and consider a reveg... burn that bridge when i come to it.

g3(b) is look stellar so i kept that in veg to keep doin its thing. plus with the others that just left i now have room in veg.

staked down the cindy ali mom to get her to bush out for me. she was look rough after the holiday but i bumped her into a bigger pot and she is springin back rather nicely.

45(a) cut is startin to really kick off. took a couple days longer than the vk cuts to root but already is larger and stronger than them. pretty incredible... this strain is so fuckin easy to grow. she is viscous in veg.

sorry for the long post with no pics. pics soon i promise. minus the words cuz i just got that outta the way.

14. i would rather the words and information...:hello:

15. Words,:eek:words:confused:Waht are these things you speak of.
    I could write a book with the words I dont know:rolleyes:

16. betteer shots of flower when i pull em out to water em. i wanna move stuff around soon anyway too.

oh yeah and the vk i 12/12'ed from seed finally started to flower. only took 9 weeks?????? silly lookin thing she is... you'll see later.

anyway gotta jet. wifey time :). peace out girl scouts

still can only load one at a time???? wtf mate

Attached Files:

17. heres flower lol. play the guessing game!

Attached Files:

18. sorry meant...LOOKIN AWESOME MAN!!

19. Very nice, indeed:)

20. Lookin good buddy