13 people can keep a secret....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bestkeptsecret, Nov 18, 2011.

1. im just a journal ninja like that.
    thank you sir. thank you
    makes me look like i know what im doin :rolleyes:. she is a nice one tho. shame ur beans were a wash. def some interesting stuff
    LED has years before it will suffice as primary lighting in flower.... go with sodium and play around with the supplemental light IMO. the mini runs 75-77 lights on and drops to about 65-68 during dark. i think im on 18/6 right now. i play around with my veg shedule sometimes but i always give SOME dark.
    pull up a chair bro! light one up!:smoke:
    thanks buddy. cant wait to get some cuts of those 45s nd hopefully the g3 as well so i cant start workin on a perpetual rhythm... then it should be a good show
    make urself comfy. beers in the fridge
    thanks poss. nice alliteration... but can you end all your comments like that from now on? seriously tho its def nice to have an outlet like this place. its always painful to bite my tongue when someone is puffin some flowers i grew and they compliment it... i just wanna shout "thanks mother fucker!" but i cant :(. im not legal and word travels mighty fast around here so its better if nobody knows.... cept my GC fam :) and a VERY select few who know me personally

its saturday and the suns goin down. almost time to get naked. peace out girl scouts

2. Nice word man! Rep worthy times twelve :)

3. One of those Doh! moments, I meant to say veg, not flowering. :laughing:

Must've been something I vaped...:smoke:

4. gotta love hiding a full grow from everyone eh! :rolleyes:

5. i used my computer screen for xbox, netflix, shit like that ;) it works both ways :wave:

6. I recently built myself a new PC, got a decent video card with hdmi, so of course I needed a new monitor as well. Picked out a nice one from Microcenter that was only $150, 23 inch, and HD, so I got an HDMI switch, and I can use either my PC or my PS3 on it, with the push of a button, great little setup.:D

7. did I miss anything? I was real busy....takes a lota effort and time ta kill 12 people...:D

8. Hell yeah BKS! I gotta drop a shit load of smileys on ya when I get a chance......:D

Let's get it big fella.....:hello:

9. Glad to see you got some IRG gear. Be careful with those bruh. You have to start feeding them small animals after a few weeks. The growth rate is just fuckin' crazy!

The G1 I got......man....the root ball is so huge that it's difficult to fill the bucket......:eek:

10. thats where my fuckin cat went!!!:confused:

11. if ur thirsty just dont drink the coolaide what ever you do;).

took more pics. moved some stuff around cuz i needed room in veg (that never happens!) transplanted some things. the 2 vk cuts had roots comin out the plug so they hit the dirt. one g45a cut dried out:eek: woops:D. the other deffinately took just waitin for roots to pop out the plug walls:hello:. so at very least i have a definite female to mother out for perpetuals. g3 got repotted so she didnt go root bound on me. tossed the largest 45 in flower and dubbed it g45(b).

busy busy busy today so im not sure if ill drop the pics later tonight or tomorow. either way ill catch yalls later

12. Go forth and conquer!!! May the force be with you!!;):smoke:

13. Nice way to start things off. Should be a fun ride. Brought my own Kush stash.

14. g45(b) root ball. then a g3 root ball nd up skirt. then a family shot in veg. forgot to take pics of the cuts before they hit the dirt... maybe next time folks.

Attached Files:

15. took the tops off the cindy cross. out of chronic... what ya gonna do:confused:
    needed the room anyway. left the lower half. looks like she should be around 3 zips after all is said and done.... only time will tell. tester nug had an acceptable stone... wanted a tad more amber in her but ill get that from the cuts... no biggy

moved some shit around. lowered the lights cuz the canopy is lower now.

should be good to go for a while. shouldnt hafta move and chop and hustle just to find enough room in either cab.

have a good one folks

Attached Files:

16. welcome! enjoy. relax. gonna pass that shit or what homie?

17. Sorry my bad, here.

Attached Files:

18. that hy-brid is the haze bro, you should have a clone of that and run a 10-12 weeker....:D

19. those pics were at 50 or 51 days. i have 3 more cuts in the flower cab already. ill def take ur advice and let one or two rip the extra couple weeks. literally out of bud atm so she had to get the scissors regardless... she did have a touch of amber nd the tester nug made my eyes nd brain fuzzy so it wasnt a huge loss havin to chop earlier than i wanted. needed to make sure i ad meds in case i bump my head 3 times in a row ;)