Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$125 a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Mar 28, 2012.

1. If I had my way I'd never sell anything over $200/z retail MAX for anything. I'd never pay that either, so I'm growin. ;)

2. I pay 120 for a quad where i live. It sucks living in a non-medical state with no areas of high population. Most of our dank comes from Minnesota or Colorado dispensaries

3. At least ask the piece of shit why he tacks on $5, at least even it out lol
    Honestly, if I lived where you do and had to put up with those prices I'm pretty sure I would have never started smoking

4. Supply and Demand...basic economics. If the best weed around is worth an extra $25 dollars to you then it is absolutely worth it. I would buy more quantity of high mids over that...get an O instead of a quarter. Mids around me is bomb though...no seeds + crystals.

5. u mean bubba kush?

no that's to expensive, buy from your other guys until you find a solid connect, unless they're selling you brick then idk if you got money to spend...

6. Havent read any of the other post, but FUCK NOOO never pay that much.

op did you already buy it?

7. i would never pay 70 for a quarter and even that is too much for even the dankest

8. [quote name='"skiandblaze"']i would never pay 70 for a quarter and even that is too much for even the dankest[/quote]

really? come on man..

9. lol..

10. oops meant 120 lol

11. #71 donutbread, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Man, some of you guys would die if you moved to where I live. 120 is the norm here, and in more than few other states in the country.
    Tough economic times, these are.

12. [quote name='"MichaelMongrel"']Man, some of you guys would die if you moved to where I live. 120 is the norm here, and in more than few other states in the country.
    Tough economics time, these are.[/quote]

That sucksss im sorry man..... I get a half for 100 and a quarter for 55ish for the dankest around and im in medical state so its DANK...

13. Thats so expensive! I pay 120 for a dime of headband. I feel bad for you man. :(

14. I got an 8th for 60 of some medicinal strain homegrown (which was fuckin bomb)

15. I lol'd. :laughing:

16. [quote name='"StickyStanky"']Supply and Demand...basic economics. If the best weed around is worth an extra $25 dollars to you then it is absolutely worth it. I would buy more quantity of high mids over that...get an O instead of a quarter. Mids around me is bomb though...no seeds + crystals.[/quote]

yessir

17. 120 maybe. But 125 you tell him to suck your dick and that your not his only connect, even if he is.