Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$125 a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I agree wtih F. Fontaine, I just wish dealers would too.
    125 a qtr sounds decent for some dankity dank in my area. I'm not saying it's a good price I'm saying that's normal in my area.
    I've never found a connection that would sell that much dank for less.
    When I lived in Fayetteville I had a connect who would sell qtrs of dank for 100 but that was the best I could find.

2. I pay 125 a half but if that's the best hookup you got then go for it.

3. Op i would try to get him down to atleast 120. Now yea thats alot but thats normal for east coast. Just because some of you are lucky enough to live in and have MMJ or have that one connect who grows or w/e and can sell dank for dirt cheap doesnt mean every else is. For some of us theres no other option, its either expensive dank or no dank at all.

4. yeah man i get quarters for anywhere between 45-60 depending on the type of bud. 125 is highway robbery

5. 90/quad max.

6. Anything over $100 is a ripoff. $120 is worth it if it's your only dank connect but it has to be some of the dankest around to go for that price. If it's not grade A herb don't buy it for $125.

7. LOL for $125 I could get more than an half O of some dankk.

8. For me, living where I live, that would be a rip off. I could probably get a half from my ex for $90. I have paid $130 for a half though... I didn't want to, but it was the best price I was gonna get at that time.

I pay about $70 for a quarter.

9. yea but your pot doesnt get you high you say and isnt dry powder like you likes.

10. I used to get quarters for $120, fuck that.

11. Not trying to be a douche but seriously... i pay 120 a half... 125 a quarter is absolutely ridonkulous.

12. @Op find a reliable dealer not a middle man. middle men dealers get there bud at average prices. then drive the price up so they make extra money off each bag. Dank should go for $100 a Quarter nothing more possible less if you find a good hookup. middle men get greedy for example giving shitty bags (where they get good deals on bud but take some bud out of each bag when they resell it) usually short bags. and making alot of extra cash because they charge $10-$20 extra from each bag they sell (for example if they bought 5 quarters @$100 a quarter but resell it for $110-$120 per quarter thats alot of extra cash being made just from overcharging there bags).

13. I want to have sex with that bud. It looks so nice.

14. Yeah man, 125 for a quarter is completely ridiculous bro, you need to get out there and FORCE everyone to lower their weed prices.

For real though, 120 is about normal around here. If only we all had these ridiculously low prices I keep seeing. 70-80 a quarter, are you f***in kidding me? That's insanely low.

15. Yea something like this would go for 300-400 for an oz up here in jersey..

16. I live in ny so I know how bad prices can be too. I would be lying if I said I never did a bad deal before. Sometimes your options are don't smoke anything or knowingly pay a premium to some kid who knows he is the only one in a 20 mile radius who isn't dry.

The way I would look at a deal like this is if you really wanna smoke some nice bud pay the price this time but be aware it is a bad deal. In my expierience just being knowledgeable about the weed game and putting your time in making different deals will eventually lead you to someone who runs a better business and will get you good prices,

17. That's a. Bullshit price lol

18. Thats the worst price I've ever seen

I once paid 110 for a quarter..never again

19. I get a half for 100$ and a quarter for 50/55 ..... Of straight dank.... Love medical states.

20. #60 CrackThaDutch, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    A lot of you guys telling the OP he is being totally ripped off is not exactly accurate. Sure it may be steep price for what it actually is, and it also may be drastically more than what you are paying in Oregon, Cali, Colorado, Texas or many areas of the country.

That price is slightly higher than the typical street price for a quater anywhere in New Jeresey or NYC/LI. I'd say average range is 90-115 when buying only a 1/4. It sucks but prices in this area are very high, and are that way across the board unless you know a grower well, or have some sort of connection with organized crime be it gangs or w.e .. Where buying larger quantity nets a much lower price tag. Aside from those scenarios anywhere you go around here will be paying around these prices. OP he should atleast be doing it for 120 at most.. Where in SJ are you ?