Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$125 a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Mar 28, 2012.

1. 125 a quarter is a lot but if its your best connect then go ahead.

Btw how much do you get 8ths or grams for? because 20 a gram would be 140 for 7grams so your getting a 15 dollar discount for spending that much. and 8ths are usually 40-60 so you might be better off buying 2 8ths

2. Im sorry but suggesting he grow his own is a bit asinine.

i assume he wants to smoke today, and jerz isnt ideal growing lol

buck 25 shiit.

I mean few years back round here that might fly.

first time buy, I can understand

hey its if not more then your usual why not.

he will prob drop it eventually, Id say cop it if its worth it in your eyes

no one else can really say better then you, you know then bud/ prices / quality you can get

3. If its your only good connection i say fuck it and buy it for $125 a quarter. You pretty much have no option lol.

4. dam i just picked up 10gs of dank for $40

5. Pictures?

6. If only it was that easy :(

7. That's about average range for a quarter here. I'd get it.

8. I'd do it if it's your best option. The most exspensive price I had to pay recently was $110 for ten grams and a gram of oil but this is Cali so it was a ok price for what it was on super short notice.

9. yeaa a little over priced..should be about ~$80 but $100 at the VERY most and it would have to be some KILLA

10. 100 for the 7gs over here in chi city

11. It's harvest time prices should be lower.
    I just bought an Oz of top shelf, on the street, for $150.00.

12. I pay 50 for a quarter. I know so lucky ahaha:smoke:

13. I have paid 120 for quarters, quite frequently where I live. It's pretty common, unless you deal or have friends who are dealers/growers.

Shitty, but when you don't wanna grow and aren't willing to take the legal risk of growing just to get cheaper buds.

14. 125 is really steep. 100 is typically the norm for a quarter here

15. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']

Pictures?[/quote]

i got it right here theres prolly a lil under 10gs here cuz i smokes some with my friend

Attached Files:

16. lol you're going through too many middlemen if you're paying that price regardless of where you are. $125 oz's of dank all day errday in Canada :smoke:

17. Exactly the problem if you are in certain locations. Not enough growers + high demand + no big cities around = high price. I can't help it 9/10 dealers in my area are middlemen themselves, I am not purposely going through middlemen, it's just A LOT harder to NOT go through the middleman in certain areas.

Damn cannucks and their legalized (pretty much) weed :smoke:

18. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']I pay about $160 a ounce for this shit. usually $500 a QP

I guess it just matters on where you live. I have no idea that the prices are where you are at so i cant comment. I wouldn't pay it though.[/quote]

Lucky mug lol.

19. i pay 100-120 for quarters. pretty normal around here

20. See this shit pisses me off dank( u.s grown) price rising!!..

Mexican brick qps goin for 60 lol mafia giving this shit away now got so much money and product... Stupid yes. We are winning are the war on weed America hahaha..

O and yea I've paid that I paid 130 before...everyone saying they wouldn't u don't live were we live that's why dumbass..