Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

---

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dead Silence, Jun 7, 2013.

1. #1 Dead Silence, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    ---

2. I'm also interested to know

3. I don't think it's worth the risk. They do random searches and this time it could be your turn. Surely you can go a day without weed. If you really need weed, just get some in Washington since, you know, it's legal there.

4. #4 J3553, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    You're trying to smuggle a substance from where it's illegal to where it's legal...  ur duin' it rong.
    The firecrackers will probably still work without the bud being as fine as possible, but it's definitaly not as effiecient as it could be, since:
    the more surface area of the bud which is exposed to the fats = the more of the goodies that are extracted into the fats.

5. #5 Dead Silence, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013

6. The chances of getting searched are low, but if they do search you are fucked. That is a decision that you have to make whether or not it is worth it.  I have made firecrackers without using a grinder for the weed, and it works but it's not nearly as potent as if you had ground the weed real well. After letting them sit for two days I think you should get moderately high, but not like fuckin faded or anything. I only have a little personal experience, but this is what I've noticed in the past when I did it. 

7. There is a risk, very low chance of happening, but the stakes are high. But just hide them somewhere in the vehicle. Even if they do search your vehicle (with they rarely do to begin with, especially if you don't have suitcasese or anything), they probably won't look that thoroughly. I have crossed the US-Canada border quite a few times by both plane and car, and I have never had me or any of my stuff searched. And when I was in the car, it was packed with shit (road trip). As long as you don't look intoxicated or give them reason to believe you're suspicious of something, they won't care.

As far as not having time, why don't you just leave a little earlier? I assume the concert is in a decent sized city, so they probably have a dispensary