122,098 text????wow

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hindu420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. you need to take a picture of that and upload it so i can see it, bc that's impressive.

2. +rep for unconditional love......

3. 102k txt a month damn did the touchscreen break yet? i barely txt mostly i call.

4. thats only 2.7 texts per minute...

5. its possibles my friend does that on his sidekick but he has unlimited txts. i do to i use verizon and i have unlimited text for 5$ a month

6. I don't think i've spoken that many words in the past 4 months.

7. Sounds like they messed up with a decimal ha. 120k that's insane.

You seem to have a pretty healthy relationship though, respect. :)

If he seriously texts that much you might wanna get him checked for carpal tunnel.

8. well hes been living w/me now for a couple months and i have to say he is a mad texter......iphone is gone for some new gadget that he can type on even faster.....i watch him pm-ing ol to 3-6 ppl and texting to 3-4-5ppl at same time and just trip......

i love my son......he was a product of his mother.....iv had to lay the cleaning laws down. i cant live in no nasty house, and his mom had no clue how to clean so how could he have learned properly:) but w/a smile and not a command.....plus i do it myself aye....:smoke:

long as one person isnt hurting another, they all good w/me. hes my son. and until he proves otherwise, he has my total support.:wave:

9. u seem to have an awesome bond with ur kid/ outlook on parenting. Anyway idk if its really possible to have that many texts but i suppose if hes doing messages to 5 people at any given time its possible but unlikely. U should call the company idk.

10. You sound like you sincerely care about your kid, no matter what his orientation or his situation. There's nothing more you can give someone than your sincere love and devotion. And it seems like you do. So no reason to feel like shit

Okay let me just set this straight for you guys:
    AIM on carriers normally counts as an SMS. it COULD be an error, but it's possible that he did send that many IMs. Perhaps someone spammed him or he spammed someone with shit like "lol" a hundred at a time or something.

If he was using it legitimately though, it's still possible he isn't using it as much as thought. You said he's metro so he probably has a lot of female friends. Females enjoy talking. Multiple females talking to you at a time= many IMs per minute. Text count counts for incoming and outgoing.

Dont take it away unless it's affecting him negatively some way.