1200watt Blueberry, Lavender, Sharksbreath, LA Woman, AK-47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dank_Head, Jan 26, 2010.

1. You can't tell anyone about it when you grow it. Too much of a risk if you do.

2. how long does what you have left got till its ready?

3. it is deffinatly smoke-able right now.. i put them in jars the other day so its all curing right now but it deffinatly works. weight of the Lavender is ~10.5 oz from what was left of the 4 plants.. i will check on the other strains later

4. damn u still got 10.5 oz's and dude stole the majority of it?

wow how much were you expecting before the incident happened

sorry to hear that man i'd be heated

like they say. gotta keep ur friends close and enemies closer

never really know who u can trust

5. Damn dude that really blows. At least you still got something, but I would take care of the leak before you start up again, keep that shit tight. I'm sorry you had to go through this, I bet there's no worse feeling.

6. tough shit man, its always hurting to hear of someone loosing their buds!

7. I agree. what percent of the bud do you think they stole? more then 50%? how many plant did you have?

8. At least 50% had to have been stolen. They took ALL of the main colas (where much of the weight is) and many many tops. There were 11 tall plants. I'll try to put some pics up sometime soon. Shits just really depressing... There was about 11oz of the Blueberry as well. And an ounce of LA Woman which I really really like. I am a fan of the 'kush' smell/taste.

9. I know its been a while but.. these are my last two nugs from the grow and still have not put any pics of them up. Here they are! (3 month cure)

Lavender:
    [​IMG]

LA Woman:
    [​IMG]

10. thats fucking bullshit man...i get so mad just thinking about that asshole who stole what was not his....There is no excuse for stealing and that person is gonna get whats comming:mad:

11. thanks for the sorrows, i still think about it often.. new grow coming soon!

12. what happens if they come back? have you moved? if so keep shit to yaself, my outdoor plants got nicked!!! pot stealer's!!!:mad: but m8 10oz a lot, just be careful!!! next time round!! i know from past shit:cool: