1200watt Blueberry, Lavender, Sharksbreath, LA Woman, AK-47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dank_Head, Jan 26, 2010.

1. The LV was the headiest dankest bud I picked up at a huge fest last year...I ordered a bean as soon as I could.

2. nice my friend! i am especially looking forward to hearing how the blueberry goes down as i hav a 30 plant blueberry grow at the moment. only 1 week in from cuttings theyre still babies! how long did u veg ur blues plant?

3. vegged the Blueberry plants for 8-9 weeks, i think 9?

4. Here is a picture of the dried AK-47, sorry it took so long!

[​IMG]

New video from today!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvAdrISUvl4]YouTube - Flowering Blueberry, Lavender, LA Woman.1[/ame]

5. Nice vid man, nvr really took into consideration how huge that room is. Nice growing!

6. Anyone know about the 10 finger leaf?

7. #107 OCTAGONAL HOME, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    I'm not sure why leaves get anomalies like that but I can point ya to a thread where dude has actual buds growing on his leaves. It's crazy.

The vid was great and that pic of the AK looks terribly daaank! Great growin.

8. Bought a new 6inch carbon filter and moved around the 600w hps lights. The plants are taking over the room and only have about 4 weeks till final flush and 10 days after that until harvest!:hello:

Here is a new video from today...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEIOrl6tT4]YouTube - Flowering Blueberry, Lavender, LA Woman.2[/ame]

9. Im not sure if you got your sharksbreath issue figured out or not but I had the same thing happen to me. Someone told me it was getting too much nitrogen so I flushed and didn't use nutes til the leaves flattened out. Now everything is fine.

Im pullin up a chair and grabbin my bong. Im just in time for the exciting part!

10. thanks for the info shorty. i am really disappointed in the sharksbreath. it is my ugly duckling of the bunch and i really dont know why. i tried flushing and not using nutes for a while but nothing ever changed... it started flowering with the others but has not developed any buds like the others. it's kind of like it wanted to grow nugs but just doesn't have the strength. basically, i have put it out of my mind in terms of me getting any bud off of it in the end. still feed it like the rest of them and i will be happy with whatever it produces if anything at all. thanks for taking a look at my thread and hold on tight for what's to come!!

11. Started using "Cha Ching" from foxfarm today, which means 4 weeks until final flush:) if anyone has any reviews or comments on this product feel free to share! Also if anyone has suggestions or tips to increasing yield during these last few weeks it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys

12. #112 Dank_Head, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    Picture update, girls are lookin lovely. The sharksbreath is disappointing but I took some pictures for you guys to check out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Took this top view picture while standing on a latter.. these girls are bigggg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Those things are gigantic bro I love it, looks like a mad jungle. Buds are really starting to beef up. Lavender is one of the best smokes I've ever had.

14. Second!

15. Yea they are some monsters, when will my Lavenders turn purple?

16. I'm not sure when the LV will turn purple or even IF it will turn purple. The lavender I have is still a seed, it's actually the only non-femmed seed I've bought. If my bean turns into a male plant I will keep that pollen so it's a win/win.

Check out the breeder site and they may have more detailed info from past consumer reports. Peace!

17. Nice is it from Soma Seeds?

18. Yessir, you too?

19. Yup, wouldn't try a Lavender from anywhere else, I like to stick with well sought after seed companies. Gotta know its a great strain before I take up all the time to grow it.

20. I hear ya on that one Dank, usually the classic breeders have stable shizz. I do like to go out on a limb and grow some oddball strains from lesser known breeders too though. Seems like Spain is really starting to reveal some cool breeders and tastey varieties.

Do you have any autos going right now? I'm still thinking about how you said a harvest between harvests, stuck in my head man :smoking:.