1200watt Blueberry, Lavender, Sharksbreath, LA Woman, AK-47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dank_Head, Jan 26, 2010.

1. dude everything in here is awesome dank! Hope my soil grow this time goes as well as my hydro, first time using FFOF other than for my mothers. Should shoot me some pointers man!

2. Thanks man, let me know if you are having any trouble or want to know about something

3. Had to chop the two AK-47's a bit early because of some personal issues.. pretty upset at the airyness of the buds. Another week could of done a lot to fill them out:( ANYWAYS here is a picture of the hanging branches from both plants. There are also many buds on the shelf above. Just put trimmings into the freezer (6oz. of trim) to make hash in a few hours..

[​IMG]

4. Dank it really looks like you're gonna get quite a bit of bud off of those 2 AK's.

5. ive nvr heard n e thing good about autos, but your shitt looks great. might consider grabbin some now.

6. drum roll for the dry weight . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 oz from the two auto ak's

7. Hell yea man, nice croppage :smoking:

8. high is great, smell is great, taste is great, everyone loves it;)

9. Looking so nice Dank. I am considering some autoflower as well now:)

10. Do it! There are tons of great autoflowering strains and they are perfect for in-between harvests, a quick grow, or small garden. + They are pretty easy to maintain.

11. Few pictures from today, everythings good!

Day 7 of 12/12:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. you have a forest... literally!

13. Hey Dank that's cool with the autos being a harvest between a harvest. I never considered growing them before you said it like that but it is a hell of a good idea. + rep

14. #95 Dank_Head, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    Went up to the hydro store yesterday to pick up some new stuff. I got a new 1000watt HPS system :) (with 1000w bulb and wing reflector), Molasses, more Big Bloom, Fox Farm's Cha Ching, and 11 drain trays for the pots. I am posting some pictures so you can see exactly what I purchased. Now the girls are all nice and spread out getting optimum light! Video coming soon..

1000watt ballast:

[​IMG]

Hi-Brix Molasses:

[​IMG]

Cha Ching:

[​IMG]

Big Bloom:

[​IMG]

15. Here are a couple cell phone pictures... I can't seem to find my camera cord for the computer:confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Some pictures of the crazy blueberry plant.. I have no idea why but looks like it had topped itself on the top of every cola/branch and I didn't ever top it. Also found a leaf with 10 fingers on the same plant. If anyone knows what this is or if it means anything let me know. Thanks!

Blueberry:

10 Finger Leaf?
    [​IMG]

Main Cola topped itself?
    [​IMG]

A branch that I supercropped getting lots of budsites
    [​IMG]

17. nice bro nice im luvin it

18. i got a pic of some cured lavender on my cell lemme see if i can figure how to get em on here

19. those r looking great:D:smoking: