1200watt Blueberry, Lavender, Sharksbreath, LA Woman, AK-47

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dank_Head, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I have access to this for free but don't know a lot about using molasses during flowering. If anyone has any tips/advice or know if this specific molasses is good for the plants please let me know. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. what i did was 1-2 table spoons per gallon of water...made my buds smell nice =)

3. every watering, every-other, once a week?

4. Lookin dank, dank:smoking:

Sub'd in:wave:

5. looking good... i am also intrested in useing moleases

6. thanks guys:smoking:

7. looking great I saw a post on molasses I'll see if I can find it. I had some lavender this weekend with a good friend it was very enjoyable.

8. Day 46: Auto AK-47

[​IMG]

9. looks very nice!
    how much longer do you expect? :hello:

10. Lovin it!

11. Should be cutting down the ak's around April 3rd when I get back from spring break. I'm thinkin I should use some molasses these last couple weeks. Need to find some more info on the amounts to use per gallon and how often.

12. #73 OscarGoldman, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    Lookin' good man! I'm excited to see 'em finish. I'll hopefully have my med grow up in the next month or so, but yeah the last shit was tasty, was it the roadrunner I tried?

Oh yeah and with the molasses, we usually add about a tablespoon per gallon of nutrient solution. I use it in veg and flower, but some people just use it in flower.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y66oLUsD-U]YouTube - Multi Strain Grow.2[/ame]

14. #75 Dank_Head, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    bump..

15. can't wait to return home (tomorrow night) and see my girls!

16. Found your grow looking for sharksbreath grows, just got a free bean from a buddy. It's cool you're growing LV, some of the best meds I've ever smoked so I gotta bean of that too from an order awhile back.

On the molasses make sure it's unsulfured and don't use it in any hydro setups. Use it every other heavy watering 1-2 tbl spoons per gallon. Using it has fattened my buds in the past and tends to give a little more flavor to less tastey strains and enhancing good qualities of the naturally full flavored nugs.

Good growing man.

17. #78 Dank_Head, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    little update :)

The Family: Day 64

[​IMG]

Auto AK-47: Day 64
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Damn DANK! Your plants are massive :eek:! That Auto AK looks delicious, does it have a pretty good amount of trichomes?

Did you get you LV from Soma? It's the only strain I've purchased that wasn't feminized. If I get a male I'm housing that pollen for sure.

Kickass growing btw.

19. Well thanks! Today I put the auto's in the closet under the cfl's and turned the lights off in the veg room. Switched the MH conversion bulb out for the other 600watt HPS. Going to purchase a 1000watt HPS for flowering when the ak's finish up within the next couple weeks. (Cutting ak's this week)