1200w total...16 plants in 5 gallon buckets.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Skurr, Oct 12, 2009.

1. What can an expected yield be? :)

2. My first grow was 12 plants in 2 & 3 gallon containers, soil, under 400W HPS, they were started into flowering after 2-3 weeks, most were 6 inches tall, but One had grown pretty well and was about 18" tall.

The clones ( 6 " tall ) produced 1/3 - 1/2 Oz Dried marijuana each.

The 18 inch plant ( not very bushy, not fimmed, not topped ) produced nearly One ounce dried.

It depends a lot how big you let them grow...

3. #3 LBH, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    Bout an ounce :D

You need to give a lot more detail than that to have any clue what the yield range might be.

Soil
    nutes
    light cycles
    veg time and size
    lst?
    scrog?
    topping?
    Fimming?
    Sog?
    Strain?
    Growing ability?
    etc

4. 7 buckets, we let our plants veg for 2 months.. in the 24/7, then on budding they got nearly 12 feet tall. and we harvested roughly 4 lbs.

Thats with 2 1000w lights

5. we should have a thread dedicated to this repetitive question, where people can ask..."how much will i yield if...blah blah blah"
    there's so many variables, such as the strain, the nutrients, the light, etc. and especially the person growing it.
    sorry for the rant but i see this question asked wayyy more than it needs to be and its not much of a question. just expect anywhere from a half oz to four oz on each plant, thats how much it can vary.

6. this^^.