1200W Perpetual In the Trap

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Trap Bunkin, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks guys! check my cloning guide under the "Links" section on page 1. Its still under construction but I have the basics of my method in there. I will be adding pics to that thread soon as well.

2. Did you use a heating pad for the clones :confused:

3. Yes i used a heating pad. My method is not possible without it. check my cloning thread in the link section on page 1

4. Moved a few of those clones into the mother area, will be topping and pinching in order to keep them low and the fresh clones coming.

"Creating Bonsai Mums" Tutorial in the works now.

5. wheres some new pics?

6. [quote name='"Trap Bunkin"']Querkle 8 weeks harvested

PPP 8 weeks harvested

fresh clones in the tray

[/quote]

Yuuuum!

7. The querkle is like grapes on a stick, and very dense nugs. The ppp has almost a mango taste and smell, and VERY sticky.

8. pictures or it didnt happen

9. There is pics of nugs from last harvest on page 1, wasnt able to get to the op today. Have to wait till 2marw for pics.

10. Been using Tap-water at the new location, have been seeing some purple stems on my mums. Though they look healthy, I believe I have an abundance of calcium in the Tap. I am now experimenting with using Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) @ 1/4 Tspn per gallon when irrigating. Hopefully this will clear up the coloring and bring my mums one step closer to their perfect environment.

Pics coming.

11. [quote name='"Trap Bunkin"']Been using Tap-water at the new location, have been seeing some purple stems on my mums. Though they look healthy, I believe I have an abundance of calcium in the Tap. I am now experimenting with using Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) @ 1/4 Tspn per gallon when irrigating. Hopefully this will clear up the coloring and bring my mums one step closer to their perfect environment.

Pics coming.[/quote]

Hmmm now that you mention that i realize that my blue widow also has some purple in the stems too. I am also using tap water. Im very interested to see your results.

12. My white widow also has a very purple stem but healthy growth. White widow is a very delicate breed, maybe its genetic and carries over its F1 traits into your blue widow.

13. New growth looks great on the mums that i fed with the epsom at 1/4 tspn. gonna allow a few more days till the next watering to try and make a conclusion if its helping or not.

Will have some pics up tonite, been very busy this week. Hang in there fella's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.