1200w Chinese LED 2 Vipar 300 2x4x5

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GroFoMoFo, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Everyone starts somewhere. Finish a few crops with your blurples then make them veg lights as you upgrade to better flowering lights

My flower lights are all quantum boards now, but still rocking homemade t8’s and t5’s For veg. Even have a Mars ProII 160 they sent to me to test over my mothers currently.

E079B067-CAB9-4AAF-A50C-30E2050C7B7C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Seems like it will be a while before quantum boards are more widespread in the uk. I want one for the lower running costs as much as anything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Invisible Sun is a maker in the UK. There’s a member here in GC that’s on the board there

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome! Thanks for the info!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. WTF! Thought they were done stretching! Shit is starting to look like a mess, and I'm seriously considering removing the nets. I was advised not to defoliate any leaves but this shit is looking like a jungle. I tried bending taller shoots down but that looks like it's making it more uneven and messy. What should I do?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fuck it. Opened her up just a bit. Shit was getting too thick in there, and I feel better about it. IMG_20181126_101228.jpg IMG_20181126_142033.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for sharing! We are having Mars Hydro Giveaway event. You can share your best photos to our thread, the winner can get a free light!
    You can find more information on Mars Hydro Grow Family Thread started on page 1544, click here to get a fast access.
    Wish you have a good luck!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Start of week 2
    Started seeing tric production. Now to kick back and watch em plump. Clone looking great. IMG_20181127_121116.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fuck that net IMG_20181129_133240.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tried my hand at Super cropping the clone. This was my first time trying this so hopefully it turns out right, because it didn't feel right. Noticed something a little odd when I opened the tent to turn the lights on. A very strong smell of sulfur or tuna salad(egg smell)..but I did just smoke some dankalicious beforehand and smoking usually jacks up my smell. IMG_20181201_193408.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. An hour or so later it all makes sense now... IMG_20181201_214436.jpg

12. IMG_20181202_192323.jpg looking forward to seeing how much of a difference super cropping is vs LST. I feel like I could have got the same result just pulling branches down with the pipe cleaners, but if it makes the plant more productive then I guess that's a bonus. Time will tell.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wasn't going to update till week 3 on Wednesday/Thursday...but damn... they are looking so sexy right now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey nice looking grow! I saw your thread start in November - glad to see it doing well!

I am using 2x600 watt HiGrows supplemented by 2x400 MH lights. I'm on week 5/6, and will start to bud soon.

How high do you keep yours off the top?

• Like Like x 2
  15. What's going on with that (GC being so dead), plants look good. A little defoliation wouldn't hurt, how far out from harvest are you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Beats me, when I first got on GC maybe 2 years ago there was an abundance of chatter. Looking like journals are just becoming a means of reference for the grower themselves. Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles I guess. I pluck a leaf here and there if It covers a bud, but I fear I missed the window for a major defol. I had maybe two people on here tell me not to worry about it, so I took their advice over the handful of people that said nothing. Thanks man, nice to know it's not just bots checking out my pics.

And they are both 3weeks in flower, looking to harvest around the 9.5-10 week window

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks bud! I started out at 18inches but they streched to within 9inches away. The hottest it got is 82 at the canopy so I'm not too worried about it, actually wouldn't mind if it foxtail just a tad.

18. Week 3: Put the net back on the top for support it's hopefully going to need later on. Other than that nothing major going on. IMG_20181205_084750.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ah, Clone update: noticed the "knuckles" forming from the super cropping. All is going well. I gave the other clone to a pal. IMG_20181204_190632.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Most def. That's the only reason I post, as a journal. Well I'll keep an eye on your grows. As far as the trellis being raised as necessary, this is what I came up with. I'll post a couple pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1