1200w Chinese LED 2 Vipar 300 2x4x5

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GroFoMoFo, Nov 9, 2018.

1. So I decided to skip the seedling/veg portion of this journal and start with the light flip stage. The larger plant has veged maybe 5 weeks and the smaller, 4. They are both bagseed that I have grown before so there is some knowledge of the unknown. Both in 5gal fabric pots with FFOF, perilite, and 1.5 tbls of garden lime. Big Bertha had 2 feedings of Fox Farm GB and BB since birth(plain rain water other than that) and Little Pecker has had 2 feedings of Ionic Grow. They both vegd under the 2 300's, but once I took clones of Bertha, put them under 1 300 and the 1200. Temps stay in low 80's to mid 70's with humidity bouncing from 67%-47%. 12/12 started last night and bloom nutes will be gradually introduced next watering. IMG_20181108_154558.jpg IMG_20181108_154558.jpg IMG_20181108_154633.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lights out and Bertha clone

Attached Files:

3. Thank you, thank you

4. So I got some good news this morning. Turns out Little Pecker is a female! I was certain it was going to be a male due to it's slow progress and structure. The first time I ran Peckers strain it took about 2 weeks after the flip to see sex..this time 3 days after the flip.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Stretch has begun.. IMG_20181111_090348.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not sure if I will have time to update tomorrow so I'll post now. Tomorrow will be the 1week since flip mark. I think everything is looking good with the exception of a few deformed/wrinkled fans. I want to say it's a pH issue from the soils end. Bertha is not experiencing the same issue, which leads me to believe that the problem is the garden lime mixed into the soil. Maybe not mixed well enough? I used some of the same mixture on a house plant and it also grew cleft/wrinkled leaves for a while..so my deduction reduction leans me to the garden lime as the culprit. Other than that I'm feeling like I got the juice now, and I'm pretty impressed with how things are going. IMG_20181114_124920.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Normal lighting and Bertha clone

Attached Files:

8. Don't get much of a response on this site anymore... even when you ask questions in a high traffic forum. So I guess I'll refrain from any kind of defoliating and just see how it goes. IMG_20181116_141248.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Stretch is starting to spook me. Pecker took off and isn't looking back. Hopefully it slows down here in week 2

• Like Like x 1
  10. Clone looking lovely, topped a few days ago and progressing nicely. Was hoping I could throw it in with the other girls in a few weeks, but they ate up all the room so It's looking like a long veg for her. IMG_20181119_124040.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Hoping that heavy red Bestva makes up for the heavy Blue Viparspectra and give me some solids

Attached Files:

12. Today marks the 2nd week of 12/12. I assume most people would consider this the 2nd week of flower. I personally consider this week one of flower because I don't count the transition period.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think the stretching is done for the most part. So far I have about 14in between the lights and canopy with maybe another 3in to work with.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Clone Update:
    I just LOVE working with clones! Maybe it's just me, but I never can get a seedling to bend and contort like I can get a clone to. It's been a while since I have grown a plant without topping or LST, so due to space restrictions I know are coming, the second clone will be a single cola plant. IMG_20181124_103346.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah it does seem quite dead here. What’s everyone else on? The 420 app ceased to be on my phone

Your plants look amazing. Such tight node spacing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. I guess if you're not on top of technology and running QB's your pretty much out of the loop. Thanks for the props! This is my 3 grow and I'm really excited about it because this is the best plant other than a cactus, I've ever grown. I literally was just drooling over the node spacing 5 minutes ago IMG_20181124_113748.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah mate i totally fell in love with growing this wonderful plant! So satisfying and gives a great sense of being and accomplishment. Then you get to smoke her! Unreal!

Is that the blackjack? Nirvana seeds are bangin

• Like Like x 1
  18. I still rock 300w mars hydro for veg and a 400w hps for flower. Im a dinosaur

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1