1200W, Canna Coco, White Rhino...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by arseface, May 14, 2006.

1. nice looking bushes keep up the good work:cool:

2. damn looks like a forest....

3. my grow room is 2.5m by 5m approx..i dont let my plants get as bushy as yours as i go for sea of green style..plants would yield between 3 - 5oz on average..

early sex has just shown on some of my rhino x sa durban poison.i crossed them my self from nivarna genes..i never got any fems from the pack of sa dp..just a load of hermie males it appears as some plants have just hermied after first showing fem flowers...my rhinos are stable so its the sa dps that the hermie genes comes from. :( ..

Looking good..:yummy:

4. looking really good, arse. :) I'm already making plans for getting some beans for next grow. I know for sure I am getting C99 or a C99 dominant cross, as I love the trippy speedy sativa highs, and C99 is supposed to be one of the best in that sense, but I'm thinking it would be nice to have a potent indica alongside them for variety. are the white rhinos more of a sedative indica stone or more balanced? balanced would probably be better, as I'm not a big fan of the couch lock syndrome lol. also heard they get really smelly in flower. would you agree? I might have to pass if they are too smelly. I'm already unsure of how skunky these bagseed plants are going to be as I can already easily smell them walking in to the bedroom. C99's got a citrus smell and taste, so that will be nice for that purpose as well...

5. I wouldn't call white rhinos mixed at all... If you mess with the rhino you get put on your ass :p

It's pretty much the king-daddy of heavy indicas.

As for smelly - they weren't too bad actually. And don't worry about the smell in veg, it's nothing (just an odd planty type smell). When they're about 3 or 4 weeks into flowering, that's when they'll start to reek!

6. wow just canna coco and the coco medium. That's a fuckin economical grow, jeez your plants are really stunning.

I have a couple of bageseed plants at the moment, and they reek and they're in vegging, ahh what I have to look forward to. How do you plan to do odor control?

I am now considering this method for the grapefruit x neville's haze I will be starting from female seeds.

7. Odor is controlled by a carbon filter attched to my extraction fan. Actually not all that effective, as the extraction fan is too small for the grow room really, but it helps keep to to a sensible level (you usually can smell it in the house never outside).

Also, the grow isn't as economical on ferts as you think. Like I said these plants get through canna coco like nobody's business (although it isn't al that expensive). They're going through ferts at least twice as quickly as my last lot.

8. very impressive grow arse. i used to grow indoors too until i moved to an ideal climate. so now ive switched to outdoors

9. shanti mixed the widdow with a sativa to give you white rhino..A cross high in thc but with a mix of sative and indice to give you the best of both worlds..Its a very good medicinal plant..One of the reasons shanti renamed her medicin man after teaming up with Mr Nice aka Howard Marks..btw white widdow was renamed black widdow..

tfh..i also grow c99...Nice smoke.intresting smells and flavours..not the best yieldind plant...and yes i have f2s..

10. Damn, those plants are coming along. Are they near finished?

11. Tetra - I'm growing nirvana white rhinos. They made their version of the strain by crossing white widow with some potent heavy indica plant. Anyway they grow short and squat with solid buds - definitely the most indica plant I've grown. As for the grow space, 2.5m by 5m is fucking awesome :D surely you can get at least 3 600Ws in there though? :p

AlbinoRhino - the plants aren't nearly done. I'll give them another week or so in veg, then I'll put them into flower so they make buds (which I can smoke). 8 or 9 weeks later they will be done.

Anyway, back to the grow I've hot problems :( One of my lights has packed up... It didn't come on when it should have today and won't start up no matter what. I've moved the one 600W across to try and cover the entire room (the benefit of having two lights), but the light strength is seriously reduced. I'll try and get another light tomorrow before I go if I can. Just have to hope it's the bulb and not anything else.

12. nice. I saw some other people praising AK99 by Joey Weed, but I only have experience using seedboutique and dr chronic, which don't carry joey weed strains, so I don't know of any seedbanks that are reliable sending to the US that could send me AK99...

haven't decided for sure what cross of c99 i'll get, but spice bros had a few they used to beef up the yield so maybe I'll get one of those instead of a pure c99...

13. arse..yeh.i know..i was just saying shanti is the farther of the rhino..lol..
    i also have the same seeds..well from the same breeder..i pollinated 2 plants one was sattiva looking the other indica..im just growing them out noe and observing them..some of the sativas where mutents..funny growing fuckers..illshow some pics in a bit.

thf..yeh..i also have joey seeds..ive got the c99 and ak99 from so i guess my seeds are f3s..im also growing these seeds out..

14. ..lol thanks, tetra, but didn't help much. I take it you don't live in the US, but which seedbank did you order them from and do you know whether or not they ship to the US?

15. erm...lol...how about dropping me a pm and i will see if i can send you some of joeys f3s then..is that cleare enough for you??

16. Bulb is replaced, grow is back on track :D

Have to decide whether to set them to flower before I go... hmm...

17. crystal... :)

good news :) glad it was just the bulb. do you know what was wrong with the other? what's the plans for the 3 day weekend, ey? hah. I say start budding those ladies. :]

18. so you only got one grow out of that bulb??strange..i would want another bulb for nothing if that was the case..lol..mind you i bet you where just releaved it wasnt the ballest..lol..

19. Hi guys!

Well its been 5 days since my last update and the plants have been growing like crazy :D They're set to flower now, so hopefully it should all be over in 9 weeks or so.

Tetra - the bulb just blew after one grow :/ But on the other hand, in the 5 grows I've done I've never lost a bulb before so I guess I can't complain. And yeah, I was dead chuffed that it was just the bulb! I could ask for a refund I guess, but it was an online company so it would be extra effort...

I've taken 2 of the females out, and I'm left with 9, which I think is the right number of plants to get the most out of the grow room, given the size of the plants and their growth rate. They're going to be more cramped than last time, so I'll see how the final yeild comes out.

Pics:

1) - Weedy overview. They've grown almost a foot in the last 5 days.

2) - A shot of the canopy, which is developing nicely.

3) - This plant is coming along really nicely. Big, with lots of nice branches coming out all over the place.

Attached Files:

• 23.JPG
      23.JPG
      File size:
      190.8 KB
      Views:
    • 24.JPG
      24.JPG
      File size:
      192.7 KB
      Views:
    • 25.JPG