1200w 4x8, OG and Royal Kush / 250w scrog, PE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thicken Dense, Mar 4, 2013.

1. welcome my friend

peace.......................

2. a week with no updates? these things must be looking pretty juicy right about now

3. Busy week :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The auto is being harvested tomorrow, looking forward to it. She tasted a little like a pine tree last week but I'm hoping it gets better as she cures.
    Brewed a 5 gal bloom tea for the rest of my girls, used the following recipe...
    ½ cup castings, ½ cup composted manure, ½ cup Alaskan humus, ¼ cup Jamaican bat guano, 6 tbsp molasses

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Started some seeds...
    kandy kush
    sour kush
    OG #18
    ...all kush, all Privada
    :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Started building a new grow box for a friend, I'm determined to free him from the dealers :D
    It's going to be 30"x30"x60"... 400w cooltube, (2) 6" fans, Can filter, scrog rack, 15 gal smartpot,
    and I'm going to hook him up with some of my cooked soil and a clone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:bongin:

4. Looking good dude. You'll be pleased with the way Kandy comes through. She was a delight to grow and from what I'm told some rocking potent shit.

I miss growing so much... :cry:

5. I thought about you while planting the kandy, yours was in the promix, right?

6. Yeah I used straight promix with added mycos. That was a mistake and actually ended up digging her out and reamending with my own mix that you saw me post a while back. That's where she really took off and turned into a quarter pound yielding monster.

7. Hey looks REAL good!
    Do you do any thinning of the canopy in flower?

8. That actually sounds like a good idea, I see a lot of budsites that could use more light. Thinking the same thing... :)

Sent from my SCH-I405 using GC Forum

9. This auto is one of the prettiest girls I've ever had the pleasure of growing, looks like a decent yield as well :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks like OG #18 is late to the party

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you bro!! :bongin:

Attached Files:

10. Thinning out the canopy a bit at a time

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. you'll like the og18, i've had it around a few years now. I got it in a freebie deal a long time ago, and one of the phenos was just absolutely amazing. A keeper that will stay in my garden for awhile.

12. FROOSSSSSTY! lol

13. I've heard so many good things about that one, mine's a freebie too so I've only got the one.... hope it pulls through.

They're packing on the resin, I'm thinking at least another 4 weeks.

14. yeah im actually surprised how good they are looking so early

15. Nailed it, the NL came out perfect. I dried about half my popcorn buds last night and the pine taste is gone. Incredibly smooth for quick-dried fresh bud, really surprised by that, thought I'd be hacking up a lung but there's no harshness. Smells a little skunky, little fruity, taste is dull right now but it'll come out in a few weeks.

Oh, strong as fuck too. That's 2 autoflowers in a row that have really impressed me. I've got to get some more autos, any strain recommendations anybody?

16. was that the nl x sweet tooth?

17. That's the one. I notice they don't sell it anymore.

18. 55 grams off the NL x sweet tooth auto. No large buds to show off, it all broke down to dime-sized flowers. Frosty as fuck though, smell and taste keep improving as it gets older. No more hint of pine, smells like concentrated skunk piss and tastes like bitter fruit. Strong head high with narcotic body waves... very nice :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

English muffin pizzas with homemade sauce and a freshly grated mozzarella and parmesan mix on top :bongin:

[​IMG]

19. Mmmmm pizza muffins....