1200w 4x8, OG and Royal Kush / 250w scrog, PE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thicken Dense, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Today I gave them a botanical tea. I bubbled ½ cup alfalfa and ½ cup kelp in 5 gal water for 3 days. It's a strong one so I diluted it with 3 parts water to 1 part tea... fed every plant in the house plus 2 gal for my compost pile.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The auto

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The scrog. She's almost done, checked her today and all cloudy, very few amber maybe 1%

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think the purpling is from the night/day temps swings but I could be wrong

The odors are amazing, PE smells just like my cheese auto last round. Hopefully she's got as good of a kick. Quick-drying a bud as I type :smoke:

2. Ahhh the cheese smell. Lol that bitch was strong. Oh and the 4 plants on the right are the royals? They got some heavy stretching going on. Its a good thing the tent is packed. Otherwise your gonna have a hard time keeping colas up

3. Looks amazing in there man!!!

4. Thanks guys!! The huge ones are OG, everybody says they triple in stretch and that's why I was like :eek: when I realized the timer was fucked up and they were under 24/0 instead of 12/12. The Royals are more compact and on the left with the auto, 4th pic down is one of them. I'll take them out for pics next time. :smoke:

5. It all looks so wonderful NS. You've definitely found your calling.

6. Thanks bro!! The PE smells better than she tastes right now but that's been my experience with quick drying fresh bud. Guess we'll have to wait a while for the smoke report :smoke:

Yo, my 710 pen broke in half lol. After treating it like a baby for 4 months I finally realize it's not that durable. Anybody use the atmos raw with the glass vial attachment? I hear you can get 200 hits of oil in there :smoking:

7. Next time I swing up that way I'll give you my gpen. I don't like vape pens anymore

8. heh... I'd much rather dab but they're great for getting high at work. Don't really have to hide it, doesn't stink.

9. lol im all out of oil. and its too much process to make a little bit at a time, so im waiting for my harvest and im probs gonna take all the trim, plus like 2 plants and make bho. Ill have enough for a while then lol

But in the mean time, ive been driving around with my bong in my car lol.
    I drive for a living so its just convenient that way lol. if i ever got pulled over id be fucked because the thing just sits in the center console.

Idk, i just cant do the gpen. not enough of a high for me. maybe i just dont know how to use it. but its yours if you want it lol

10. I'm big into vaping for nicotine purposes since having to quit smoking MJ, check out madvapes and grab yourself a mod. You can put bho right into a VG suspension and get blasted.

11. This auto turned out to be a very nice plant, can't wait to smoke it!! I'm thinking 1.5...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of my beasts. 3 weeks into 12/12 I'm hoping the stretch is over

[​IMG]

2 of the royals. The one on the right is very bushy, lots of budsites

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LOL, running out of room!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8 weeks into 12/12 with the PE

[​IMG]

12. awesome, just awesome

hey where are your royals from? I was looking at getting one from emerald triangle seeds. yours look beautiful so far

13. Thanks man! Mine are from G13, the OG is dinafem. Going to be trying the reserva privada OG#18 next grow, I hear great things about that one.

14. Today I began preparing my soil for next grow, used the following recipe...

5 gal peat
    5 gal compost
    7½ gal perlite
    for just over 2 cubic ft
    6 cups plant-tone
    2 cups kelp meal
    4 cups glacial rock dust
    2 cups lime
    1 cup alfalfa meal

Made 4 batches for about 70 gal and I have enough left over for another 30, started a compost tea to wet it all down and I will let it cook for 2 months before using. This much Roots Organic would've cost me $250, instead I spent about $100 :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Made some more vertical room for my trees

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. great thinkin!

16. I use that exact same tub :) for my super soil;

17. This is a leap for me, I've never liked the properties of peat after one pro-mix grow, but I realize now that I wasn't using it properly. I added the alfalfa because it has high levels of saponins, a wetting agent... on the lookout for aloe extract for the same reasons. Hoping that my tea brewer supplies proliferate microbe colonies as well. Tested the drainage and I'm happy with this mix, I think it will do well for an organic newbie :)

18. That should be a good mix. I would have considered adding bone meal and some fish hydrosalate. Maybe even some Humus and EWC too.