Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$120 for a zip of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinSmoker420, Jul 15, 2010.

1. #1 SmokinSmoker420, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    Hey guys im meeting a new dealer and i was wondering if $120 for a Ounce of mids is a good price to ask from a new dealer. I was also going to see if he wanted to roll a blunt and smoke up afterwards so hed get to know me. I live in Eastern Mass near Boston

2. It depends on your area. In my area thats a horrible deal, even after bud prices rising because of the DEA. I live in Florida which has some of the cheapest reggie/mid prices. But in your area that might be a good deal. And the part about smoking with your dealer, thats always fun.

3. Depends on where you live... but that seems a little cheap. You may or may not be in for lower quality mids. In Ontario I can get an ounce of nice mids for 150-160 so like I said depends on where you live... it could be a good deal! The blunt idea is great

4. I live in Massachusetts eastern near Boston

5. Oh, I had a friend that lived in Mass, he said bud prices were horrible, he would get like a g of mids for 20 and those mids were sometimes shwagg. So that might be a great deal

6. IDK about Mass but down here in Baltimore, MD I pay about $120 for a oz of mids, and they are good usually. I'd say as long as it's decent mids and not seedy or anything, then 120 is a good deal :smoking:.

7. I live down in plymouth, thats normal price for an O of mids around here. Luckily i get 'em for 80 :D.

8. Seems legit. In Chicago I get zips of reggies for 60 and dank for 400 .. So 120 seems right. And it's always a good idea to make friends with your dealer :)

9. That's a normal price in western PA.

10. They should be nice mids, I say go for it.

11. I live in eastern mass also.. thats a good price

12. I normally bought from this guy who sold me an ounce for 80, then he bumped up the price to 100, and all of a sudden he couldnt deal for a month or so I ended up picking up an O recently from a random guy for 120 and they were shit compared to the mids I paid 80-100 for from my normal 'mids' supplier.

but either way, its not a *HUGE* difference.

13. I live in MA, about 30 mins from boston. I would have to say 120 is an average price, I pay 90-110, but I have known my dealer for awhile so I would go for 120. Did he say hes selling mids? because most dealer don't have all types of bud off request.

14. South Ontario, shit is pretty dank in general.

1/8- 30-35
    1/4- 60
    1/2- 90
    zip- 120-150

so i would say that's a decent deal.

15. A half of upper mids goes for $100 in my area so make sure it isn't scwhag/to good to be true.

16. 120 for an ounce of mids is pretty standard around here..

17. over here any more than 100 for mids is redicoulas, personally 90 is the highest ill spend on a mids oz

18. That's the normal price where I am in Illinois. I wish it was cheaper, but oh well.

19. That's not too bad. In Vancouver, B.C its about $150~+ for ounce of dank shit (its gotta be dank if its from BC ;) )

20. here in nc 120 is the top ill pay for a zip look at as buying 24 grams for 5 bucks a piece and geting 4 free :D