Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

12 year olds be like

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I played $ 60 did i get ripped off?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. that looks like 4g's maybe. Nice sackSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  3. Thanks he said it was 5 grand worth of bud. But he liked me so he'd hook me up for cheap

4. thats a really shiny bag..

5. u got the plug

6. [quote name="GiveMeYourBud" post="19325119" timestamp="1389517396"]I played $ 60 did i get ripped off?[/quote]shit, good deal. I got a gram of seeds and stems and got $100 for it. He told me that these stems were really good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. love the sassiness of everyone lmao

• Like Like x 2
  8. #9 stickyglassOG, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    lmfao......................... 

9. I've read this thread three times, and laughed my ass off every single time I did. This reminds me of this time one of my friends sold random foliage in a bag for like £15 at a skate park to this douchey 14 year old who always tried picking fights with everyone. He came back the next week and told us he got so blazed.   :smoking:  :smoking:

• Like Like x 3
  10. #11 Tripping Nightmare, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    One time I got a gram of weed for $250.00, dealer threw in an extra .5 nug for 100 cause he's a swell guy. Jenkies.

11. This thread gave me aids it was soo gay.. I'm pretty sure that's why there was a what new blades say thread -.-

12. Did he tell you it was medical grade skunk straight from cali too?

Should have thrown some wood shaving keif in there

13. it may have gone over my head or maybe im too high but im confused lol

14. Is that a trading card sleeve?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wow no, super deal i envy you! Over here in England we are lucky to get them kind of prices! That looks like the dankiest of the dank seeds! And them stems!  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  16. haha xD

17. Some people have all the luck.

18. Made my night. Just exploded with manic laughter after scrolling through this. :laughing:

19. I would of grabbed 2 at that price..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.