12-plant early grow: March 7

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by MrMota, Mar 8, 2022.

1. march.jpg
    Three fabric pots LHS: Amnesia Lemon Haze (Herbies)
    Three fabric pots RHS: Sugar Black Rose (Early) (Herbies)
    Big pot: Ceremonial (a female)
    No. 6 pots: Ceremonial (yet to show gender)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. it'll be interesting to see if you have the same under size issue as I had with my new aero pots
    still sitting/ drying in my guest bedroom lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Update. These are growing so fast! I'm running the HPS and Sunlamp from 6-8 pm.
    Strange the light green colour of the big one. Genetics, it's coming from the Acapulco Gold parent. One less plant now, a male got removed.
    IMG_20220319_165512[1].jpg as a booster.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I added some rose fertiliser, 8/30/8. The remaining 11 are all showing female gender now. The 6 feminised seeds from Herbies as expected. I reprogrammed the lamps to operate from 6.45 PM to 8 PM. I spotted a few wolf spiders quite active, which should help keep any pests down. So the grow is doing really well and I have 4 more sharing a 7 gallon pot outside, too. Just for fun.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ve been using down to earth rose fert and they grow great

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Reprogrammed the lamps, just one hour now, 7PM-8PM, for 13h 15m of light.

7. The pale green colour has been mainly corrected after adding the rose fertiliser so it must have been a deficit. The plants have been in flower maybe a week? Stretch happened very fast about 14 to 7 days ago and so doing the Math, if they have 1 week proper flowering, plus 7 more, that puts me at a harvest date of 10 May. OK I should have time to run a second crop if I put the Satori to germ at the beginning of May.

8. Three weeks after the first group photo and the plants have shot up really fast. The rose fertiliser seems to do an incredible job, just look at the sheen on the leaves of that close up plant!
    IMG_20220331_122251.jpg IMG_20220331_122308.jpg IMG_20220331_122347.jpg

9. So far so good. Except I have run out of rose fertiliser (15-30-7.5) and need to buy more.
    Amnesia Lemon Haze, Sugar Black Rose (early) and Ceremonial.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. The amnesia lemon haze looks like the stock photos but the Sugar Black Rose (Early) doesn't resemble the images I found.

11. One of the four 'comparison' plants of my grow, my own strain. In a No.6 pot. Third week of flower. Foot for height reference! IMG_20220413_194404.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Everything looks great, except the usual problem with the whitefly. Still, that's about the least bad pest, it's relatively easy to control. I ran out of rose ferts so I ordered 4Kg more, online. The smell in the greenhouse is pretty strong now! I am going to have to order one of those Chinese timed watering systems, I am getting fed up with the time I spend watering the twelve plants, it's around 25L every day. Now should I begin a second grow? Very tempting. These should finish flower in another 4 weeks.

13. amn02.jpg
    The amnesia lemon haze, 4 weeks flower.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My strain, Ceremonial, in No.6 pots. 4 weeks flower. no-6-pot.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. cerem.jpg
    Ceremonial, in a 7-gallon pot. 4 weeks flower.

16. Second grow put to germinate (hopefully). 6 seeds, my heavy Indica: Aurora (F) x Black Domina (M). The seeds are 10+ years old, in the refri all this time.

17. I'm staking the plants because they are getting so heavy that branches will break. Here are the latest photos, everything is doing great. Amn-01.jpg
    Amnesia Lemon Haze Amn02.jpg Amn3.jpg
    You're not feeding enough until you see tip burn, LOL.
    All these are the Lemon Haze, beginning week 6 I think.

• Like Like x 1
  18. And here are the Sugar Black Rose /Early)
    sbr01.jpg sbr02.jpg

19. Damn, the biggest plant fell over. Fortunately bent not broken. I had to stake it. Putting in ties to support branches, so heavy.

20. Sooty mould on one plant. Does not look good at all. I sprayed a solution of lavender oil, polysorbate 20 emulsifier, and Spectrastat, this last is a broad spectrum antifungal/antibacterial used in personal care. That plant is now outside.