Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

12 hours off + ready clean = failure

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by reigan, Sep 19, 2007.

1. So I found out that I had a drug test about 24 hours prior to the test... So I rushed and got some ready clean and hoped I might pass from it... So I drank about a gallon of water and drank the ready clean 2 hours prior to the test, I took the test and failed for THC..

Now I don't have the job I have been needing for a while :( /

2. You drank an hour before hand? that was stupid as hell. you should have had several gallons a day

3. ya, the test was kinda last minute though..

4. Those drinks won't work on a lab test. Was it a lab test or a walmart-bought test?

5. lab test

6. I have posted this before, but for me personally, none of that cleanyoursystem shit ever works. The only DTs I passed were ones where I as actually clean (2 weeks or more). Thought I would let you know.

7. Dude There is the best way to be clean for a drug test other then being completely sober which nobody wants to do. For jobs they dont watch you pee, so go buy fake piss, ive used fake piss to get jobs at walmart, target etc. theyve sent it to the lab be4 too and it still fooled em. Fake piss man, 25$ A BOTTLE at your local headshop