Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

12 grams of middies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by reefermadness11, May 3, 2012.

1. Hello all :hello:
    I am here with a confession.

Tomorrow, i am knowingly purchasing a bag of middies.

I know, i know. What am i doing? Well, for that, i have an answer

I'm getting 12 grams of middies for 30 dollars. And this isn't bobby brown. A few seeds, but it's still green and somewhat trichy. I'd imagine people would pay 5/g for this in my area no problem. I just feel like 12 grams of middies (probably going to put 4 aside for 3 servings of edibles and smoke the other 8) will last me a hell of a lot longer than 1.5 of dank. You know? Any of you blades buy the middie when the price is right, or are your wallets always crying from the loud?

[​IMG]
    For reference. Not my actual bud (found this on GC actually). But it looks somewhat like this. It's less bricky that this though, which is a plus.

2. I would buy it, make some hash oil :smoke:

3. I do. It's so expensive in CT, that middies+vaporizer is the way to go. Since using a vape doesn't give you the flavor/smell and it utilizes the most out of the THC, it's harder to tell the difference (same should go for the edibles you want to make).

Don't be ashamed... haha..

4. I have a vape as well. I've never used middie in a vape though. Always thought it wouldn't be worthwhile. Might have to try that out though, thanks for the recommendation!

5. $30 for almost a half O of mids?!?! Damn! Make some edibles or hash with that! :smoke:

Edit: I also saw you said you have a vape. Definitely vape them :D

6. there is a difference between mids and mexican brick weed. you should at least be getting some beaster type shit man.

7. Is that shit hella sticky. Just formed a lil brick

8. That shit looks like Reggie. But I would still buy if I was dry !:)

9. Check out my last thread It could use some input

10. compressed mids, smoke enough and you will be stoned, and then pass out lol

11. i usually buy mids doesnt really look that bad i think the pic is wats making it look less green i would buy it a thousand times overr

12. Why dont you do yourself a huge favor, and buy the danks in bulk? It can prob get down to 10/g without having to spend too much, and you'd be set for a few weeks or longer. Save gas. Smoke blunts of top shelf bud to yourself. Do it BIG, you smell that?

13. Dude he said he got 2 grams of mids for less than a half oz for $30. That's 12 grams bro. :smoke:

14. I'd buy it,
    But I ussually pay the extra $60 when buying an ounce so I can get the dank instead of the low grade

15. I dont have a problem with mids.

16. Don't ever feel bad for buy Middies. I have a buddy who can afford Reggie most of the time. He gets upset sometimes because I smoke Top but I never rub it in and I'll tell you, I get just as hi from his dirt weed sometimes then I do from a SD or OG.

If it were me I would make some oils, do you r baking and then Vape the shit out of it. Then bake with your Vaped stuff.

17. i only buy dank, but if somebody offered me that kind of weed for that price i wouldnt hesitate to buy it. this weed is perfect for edibles/blunts :D

18. id buy it if i had no trees

19. come back with 150, repeat