Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

12 gram nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by glazedKnuckles, Aug 11, 2011.

1. yeah I want a pic I think its 1 bud prove them wrong man
    but if you say you don't have that nug anymore I'm gonna have to call bs too..
    You gotta have at least some of it left lol
    who could break a nug like that :(

2. I don't like fat chicks but dam Mary Jane is an exception

3. People be callin' trolls left n right nowadays. How about stfu and annoying ass age cops for fucks sake.

Nice nugget you got op. Some people just mad they have nothing to smoke :smoking: :D

4. #44 Jumbo, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    i have the same scale. nice nug though

my personal biggest nug was 8. something but we started smoking it before i could picture it on a scale, but i have a picture of a 7.0 nug i had, and it looks just as big as yours, so that nug must be super fucking dense....

5. Big N' Dank. My favorite.

6. i pickup quarters and I always save the biggest one for last :D

7. Sweet bud hoping to get that an more with a lil honey I got going now!Any hints on keep n the mold at bay? Aloha

8. My dude always gets big Sativa Buds.

9. Lol damn there's so many haters on GC I swear... :smoke:

10. thats odd for it to be one bud but have like 3 or 4 stems sticking it at multiple angles. But who knows? hows it smell?

11. Just sayinn, it looks like some good mids to me in the pic he posted

12. That shit must have been dragging the whole plant down hahaha. Very nice nugg/nuggets bro

13. I'd agree with novice grower, it has multiple stems = multiple buds. If you "piece" of pot can be separated it is not one bud. You may own the pot, but unless you grew it I don't know what makes you think that the damn plant grows like that. Its called vacuum sealing and you know this shit. Its probably grade A, but its probably not 1 piece of marijuana

Feel me?