Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

12 gram nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by glazedKnuckles, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I'm pretty uh...pretty happy with this :)

Attached Files:

2. son of a bitch holly jesus....nice

3. Beautiful bud :D
    the biggest bud i got was 8.3

4. Holy Piss! That's probably the biggest nug I've seen in awhile man. How long do you think it's gonna last ya?

5. nice bud dude :smoke:

6. Damn, I'd survive a month with that nug

7. Please elaborate on your drying and curing method?

8. :eek: You made me happy just for posting that beaty. Mary Jane is one fine bitch

9. Fuckin nice man. I WANT that!

10. #10 glazedKnuckles, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was in an ounce, along with a bunch of normal ones.

But those are LONG gone

11. dude im kinda mad right now... all i have is some reggie :[

12. More like 12 grams of 7 different nugs crushed together.

13. just because its smashed together doesnt consider it 1 nug.. If it was 1 nug it would be similar to how it would look on the plant... ive not seen a plant like that before

troll

14. #14 glazedKnuckles, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't think you know what trolls are, and no this is one single nug. I know that because I own it.

Lol its not up for discussion

15. Holy dick titties

16. lol that's dope! the biggest one I ever got was a 7 g nug out of a half o. needless to say, I saved that giant piece of nuggetry for last! :smoke:

17. It's full love heart shaped and shit.

18. lol i agree it jsut bricked dank and it looks like 4 diff nugs smashed together i can see 3 seprate stems in the picture

19. damn that sir is a nug to be reconended with!

20. I agree with everyone who said it's a bunch of buds lumped together. That's why he took the pick with the damn lights off, trying to disguise the low quality and multiple buds. If it's really all one bud, a better pic would be required to prove it. But we all know its not.