12 Gallon Vortex Bioreactor?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mossback1953, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Has anyone used this brewer? Does it perform? Would love to get one these units.

2. Are you referring to the unit made by Microbe Organics?

J

3. Yes, Tim's machine. I was looking at a Earth Tea brewer and the Vortex. Any help would be great! Thank you, Moss

4. I built a tea brewer very similar to Tim's design. It works like a charm. While I'm not a big fan of pimpin' products, I would totally recommend purchasing Tim's brewer. It's an excellent design and very reasonably priced. And your money will be supporting a valued member of the GC community, not some big company.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Does anyone own this machine? I just want to spend money one time. Thank you for the help! Moss

6. supporting a valued member of the GC community,"

When is the last time he was here?

Just wondering.

J

7. When I said that I built one similar in design, I meant it. Mine is 15 gallons, and the plumbing is a little different. But an airlift vortex system just the same. Tim's design is awesome.

Really, Jerry? LumperDawg's not around anymore either. I consider him to be a valued member of the GC community as well. They may not be posting anymore these days, but the knowledge that they shared in the past is still available to us today.

8. #8 jerry111165, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    Really Waktoo?

What does that have to do with anything? I just asked if anyone knew when the last time he was here was.

J

Edit - but you're right - it would be better if they still called GC Organics home.

J

9. Sorry, J. I misread your meaning. The last post I read from MM was in March in his ACT thread. I think he got fed up with taking time to put info out there for all to read and having the same questions asked over and over again. And with his side businesses, he probably doesn't have the time anymore. I think he still checks and responds to PM's.

It's a shame. That dude really knew his shyt. Just like LD.

10. They're both still around - if you know where to look.

Peace

J