12 Days of Christmas.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Little something me and my freind came up with.

Here goes...

On the first day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the second day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the third day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the forth day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, six tripple stacks, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, seven golden caps, six tripple stacks, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the eigth day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, eight blotter tabs, seven golden caps, six tripple stacks, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, nine grams of dust, eight blotter tabs, seven golden caps, six tripple stacks, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, ten shots of Jack, nine grams of dust, eight blotter tabs, seven golden caps, six tripple stacks, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my dealer gave to me, eleven OxyContin, ten shots of Jack, nine grams of dust, eight blotter tabs, seven golden caps, six tripple stacks, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass tree.

On the twelfth night of Christmas my dealer gave to me, twelve balls of opium, eleven OxyContin, ten shots of Jack, nine grams of dust, eight blotter tabs, seven golden caps, six tripple stacks, five Vicodinnnnnn, four grams of coke, three Xanax bars, two chunks of hash, and a half ounce of banging ass treeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Hehe, hope you guys liked it. :hello:

2. kid has too much time on his hands :D

3. Haha, i love it..+rep

4. damn, you would be chopped and screwwwwed the whole holiday season if you got all that :D

5. nice, but i think someone should make one just about bud as it would a little harder to do and be more creative i think.

6. funny thing is that there is a song by tenacious d called the 12 drugs fo christmas. look it up

7. on chirstmas me n my bf are gunna smoke 25 blunts of christmas!! =) gunna b nice=):smoking: :hippie:

8. those sound like the lyrics from Afromans 12 Drugs of Christmas

9. mmm... xanax bars, oxycotin... mmmmm.... +rep

10. Nice, I'll be caroling that around the neighborhood with my buds.

11. i loved it + rep

12. To be honest with you all, me and my friend did make all of the lyrics up, so if there are any songs will similar lines, I seriously had no idea.

Glad you guys like it though. Sing it to the family on Christmas morning! :p