12 days into flowering, sex question, PICs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nero's, Sep 19, 2009.

1. im on day 12 flowering, is it too early to tell, my first grow and i think i have a girl...:)
    is this true?

Attached Files:

2. congratulations!

your having a baby girl!
    :hello:

and you can usually tell on the last days of the vegetative growth when the pistils start coming out.

3. glad to hear, hoping the rest grow as well, thx for the fast reply

4. no problem man

im from texas to
    i live in hurst.
    what about you?

and what strain is it ?

5. Female for sure

6. looks like i have a second plant showing sex, only see one set of hairs, in one spot, but looks good...:hello:

Attached Files:

7. Grats on becoming a baby daddy. Two ladies too, woooot!

8. looks like i have a boy too:devious:, but o'well, still have a few more, pending sexing. first one was mature, the second was not, but showed sex fast, i have a few others that are just as old as the second one and still not showing... all mexi-swagg so they all different for all i know, better bet they are then not...

day 16 of flowering, and only showing 3 sex, two are retarded (survived damping, leaves all fat and wrinkled, side branch is the mail growth now, lol) , one been chewed up and spit up and abused (first time, miracle grow garden soil, bad ph, etc, etc...) but still alive, but very dwarffy.

wish me luck GC,
    the rest of you good luck...need to get a 30x microscope, i know i will have a few plants complete flowering at different times

Attached Files:

9. austin area, great old hill country