12 day old plant might be dieing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 923969, Aug 30, 2018.

1. #1 Deleted member 923969, Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2018
    So its purple bullet i noticed everyday since it sprouted that everytime a new set of leaves formed the old set would turn yellow like dieing. Other observatioms i noticed side branches formimg where the dieing leave are at. Any input on what is going on i did not feed nutes just water im at a loss. My northern lights that is under same light looks perfect with some minor mutated growths on it. 1535660662148.jpg 1535660686780.jpg 1535660721411.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Those are some very bad pictures.
    Please post some in natural light.
    Preferably not running past them at 60mph.
    Need more info too.
    Water schedule, type of soil etc.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. As MrFooey said, u need to post a bit more info. Whats the ph of water in? How about water out? Soil used? what's your PPM ? If you havent been feeding nutes, thats likely your first problem, if not ph.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I am having a similar issue with one of my seedlings, all the others seem perfectly healthy

Attached Files:

5. You should open up your own thread to keep things organized. When you do, make sure to include type of soil, ph of water in, ppm of water runoff. That will help get you answers. Just looking at it I'd say u need nutes if you haven't fed it yet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yessir, I have an open thread with all that. Haven't gotten much input yet, and the issue looks similar to this so I was just seeking some 2 cents

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha running past them at 60mph lmao that part made me Laff lol ..

Sent from my SM-G928F using Grasscity Forum mobile app