12 Day Old Autoflower Leaf Problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Josh_esmee, May 23, 2016.

1. #1 Josh_esmee, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Hi dudes I'm new to growing and I'm on my first closet, soil, auto grow, I have 2 big easy autos from freedom seeds.
    Soil: house and garden batmix special. E.C I believe is around 1.50
    Water Ph: I use strips so don't get a precise reading but its between 6.0 and 7.0.
    Light: 600w hps
    Fans: 2x 16" oscillator fans one up top exhausting hot air out from the closet and one below, facing the girls sucking cooler air in.
    Pots: 2x 26L fabric bags
    Humidity: around 40%
    Temps: around 25-28°C
    Lights are on 18/6 since germination, soil is rich in mutes but I haven't added any extras, will be using metrop Mr1 for veg and Mr2 for bloom.
    I have lst'd this plant
    As you can see the girls are starting to get yellow/brownish patches and slight burns, what is is?? Can anyone help please?? 1463957547350132967517.jpg

2. Bump!! Can anyone help please?

3. Wait, am I reading this right?

Your soil ph is 1.50? That's gotta be a typo...

Regardless, it looks like nutrient lockout. Flush her real good and man, I'd consider getting new soil for your next runs...

4. #4 Josh_esmee, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Sorry MayorMcStoned I meant I believe the e.c of the soil is around 1.50, and thanks for the response. Isn't nutrient lockout due to over watering? As I feel I did over water slightly on their first watering but left them to dry out for a good 4-5 days without watering again, I have two girls the one I added a mild dose of metrop mr1 veg nutes and it seems perfectly fine but the girl I watered with just plain ph'd water has the patches? I'm confused.
    Top picture is just plain ph'd water
    Bottom picture is fed with mild nutes and seems ok. Any advice info is appreciated.

Attached Files:

5. Test your run off brother has to be red hot. Bat guano is strong stuff

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd definitely get a more accurate ph test and probably back off on the nutrients.
    I'm doing my first run of auto flowers (been growing about 8 years) and I'm finding they can be really finicky and they aren't a big fan of high nutrient doses...