12-21-12 talk

Discussion in 'General' started by stoner delight, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 stoner delight, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    What if the world wasn't supposed to end but simply. Make today New Years. So tomorrows going to be the 1st of January . Happy New Years to you all. Stay blazing

This was just a high idea to think about it

2. I'm still waiting for the baowl movement bananza

3. I have no idea wtf OP is saying, but I'm also waiting on my bowel movement! ;)

4. This thread is confusing lol. The world was supposed to end like 6 hours ago but that really didn't play out.

Anyways I'm pretty sure that cutting out a week of December one year would kind of just fuck up scheduling for the entire world for a while

5. ... or we can just wait 10 days for the real deal? stay blazed either way man..

6. Wait today is the 21st? Shit people are going to be mad I forgot all about it. I'll get right on the end of the world guys, sorry, working on it as we speak.

[​IMG]

7. The worlds not going to end the Mayans predicted that the world will end today but its not the world ending. They said its the end of the calendar. To start over again. Sorry for the confusion.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaKcPEBiZZw[/ame]

Listen to the 2 first minutes maybe it will make u understand

8. this thread is penis

9. Don't have to read it its just something to think about

10. I'm sure I saw a video of Mayan's saying they didn't predict the end of the world, their calendar just ends....

11. #11 CrowClaw, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    I have proof the worlds ending! Im looking out my window right now and a huge blood red portal opened up in my backyard and is letting the demons out of Hell.

Ohh shit they see me.

OMG did you see the end of the world jello commercial?
    If i find a vid ill post it

12. Anybody feel that?

Edit: just a fart

13. [quote name='"CrowClaw"']I have proof the worlds ending! Im looking out my window right now and a huge blood red portal opened up in my backyard and is letting the demons out of Hell.

Ohh shit they see me.

OMG did you see the end of the world jello commercial?
    If i find a vid ill post it[/quote]

No man they came out of the sky where I live...there was a portal tho.

14. well i didnt hear this any where i thought of this on my own but if it was true it wouldnt matter because were not even really in december 2012 because of leap year which is man made (were really years behind)

15. people are making end of the world jokes like there's no tomorrow