12/12 Question ;D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by G35sxBoyx, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Howdy, well this is my question.. Since i have a limited space where i am growing does it matter at all when i switch over my plant from 18/6 to 12/12? Its about 9-10 inches tall and some say once you switch over to 12/12 the plant should double in size so 9+9=18 inches Almost 2 ft & i have about 2 ft and 4 inches of growing space so i was just wondering does it matter? Obviously if anything i wont get mad amounts of bud but would it even b worth it just to see since im a beginner just want to see if its a female or male. Thanks again

2. flip it now. you'll still get a decent yield imo. don't wanna run out of head room. sometimes they will triple in height
    <----- the tall one was only 11" when flipped ended up being 5'

3. Yeah you need to flip it soon! It may even grow over 2 ft 4 inches in the right conditions! Do you have a picture of it?

4. you guys reply Quick, thanks Again ;) Yea this is my 1st grow about 9-10 inches so i was thinking the same since i have limited space i think i should switch soon. We will see how everything goes :D ill DEF post pics of my MJ plant soon :wub:

5. what kinda nutrients at all did u give the plant during 12/12?

6. what kinda nutrients at all did u give the plant during 12/12?

7. I have only used GH grow, micro, and bloom. at about 750 ppm on my current grow. 2nd week of flower.

8. Keep it in veg. Top the plant, supercrop and lst make her a bush.

Sent from my HTC One VX

9. that would be a good idea with sufficient light.

10. I DONT even want to ask this but what do u mean by top? I heard its simply just cutting some leaves off to make room for more but i wouldnt know the 1st thing about it. Since im a NEWBIE lol i think ill just let it grow and if im at all successful and even if im not ill get more seeds and keep on trying lol. By that time maybe ill have learned quite a bit of information and ill be getting better as time progresses. But i am curious as to how you top your plant and how this turns it into a bushy plant. o and if anyone could just assume from their other plants how much did you yeild off a 2 ft plant? thanks again

11. This is my plant. She Under cfl and grown in a 2' cube box. She was Topped and supercropped. 1 gallon pot. She will have 2 main colas

Sent from my HTC One VX

Attached Files: