12/12 picture request

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by keepitwolf, Sep 24, 2007.

1. does anyone have pictures of a 12/12 from seed grow? i was always curious to see how it look.

even if someone just has pictures of bud from a 12/12 grow

thanks in advance

2. Mines 3 days into flowering:

[​IMG]

3. so has that plant been grown 12/12 from seed/clone? i've never heard of that does it produce the same results?

4. From seed

Veg Total: 63 days

Flowering Status: 5 days

etc etc

5. he wants bud pics of a plant that was grown from seed using 12/12 lighting the entire time... are you saying you 12/12ed yours the entire time and it's just starting to bud? it looks pretty big to refuse flowering under 12/12 until a few days ago...

6. i just planted 3 and im germinating more and im planning on runnign em 12/12 from seed just for the hell of it. they havent popped yet but when they do ill let u know.

7. i have some that have been on 12/12 from seedlings...they have one bud on them each..the lights are off right now but ill get some pics later

8. SWEET ive never seen a plant on 12/12 its entire life
    how old are they

9. i'm extremely interested in seeing some pics too

10. there 8 weeks old and i am growing them in 2 liter soda bottels...its from some bagseed but looks extremely dank...sry but i wont have pics untill friday or saturday

11. maybe check out my night stand grow? i only vegged for about a week and a half, just long enough for them to get what i thought was good and rooted. im updating it later so check it out, links in my sig.