12/12 nute questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Hamjack, Feb 9, 2018.

1. I'm 2 1/2 weeks into bloom, all organic grow. I've battled a bit of nitrogen deficiency throughout the grow. Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Soil in 6 gal smart pots, amended with lobster compost, worm castings, dolomite lime, one side dressing of langbeinite.. Feeding Neptunes Harvest 2-5-4 rose and flower and recharge. My last feed I used Alaskan Fish 5-1-1 and 0-10-10. Also using Bloom Khaos foliar spray 0-0-.5. My stretch was not as big as I expected, but not bad. Going forward should I switch just to the 0-10-10 with Recharge? Should I do another side dress of the langbeinite 0-0-22? Do I need to add any additional nitrogen after the stretch? IMG_3856.jpg

2. I've started using bat guano. I find it has helped more than blood meal and with yellowing. Maybe give that a try.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have a very hard time believing with your CoM soil, the worm castings and fertilizers you’re using that your soil is lacking Nitrogen. There’s just no dang way.

There’s something else going on - whether is environmental (temp, RH), pH driven, aeration, water, etc.
    J