Organic grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Classifiedinfo, May 4, 2022.

1. Oh got yeah! It's pretty much how I grew at the beginning and then added lights but still grew a lot outside. Now I got good at growing roses and tomatoes and shit. Now I got fucking bugs lol more than I used to ever have so now I'm growing inside lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I did this for years so let me know if there's anything you want to know. I wheeled in eight plants on a 5-ft cart for years. Finally figured that the only way I'm ever going to grow autos is to grow them outside and spring summer because they love the longer light hours and you don't have to move them due to re veg

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. You know if you have some decent lights inside and you give your plants the other six or seven hours with those you should do well. When I first started I would bring my plants in and put them on top of the washer and dryer because I had a fluorescent light in that room and my wife was okay with it. I saw where all you really had to do was trick the plant with enough light and they won't stretch out crazy and then do well

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yeah that’s the thing, people think you need crazy lighting, but you really don’t especially for just extra lighting, cus I’ve seen people grow with light bulbs they got from like Walmart lol, so if that can do that than me using the sun and a full spectrum light I think I’m good you know, I can’t wait for Harvest I still have a bout a month and a half left

5. Here are some update pics I’m super happy right now lol

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Another quick update, so far so good

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Had this clock with a temp and humidity tester on it, came in handy, turns out my room has been at decent humidity and temps, during the day since it gets hotter I have a lot of fans so I drop the humidity but at night it cools off and I shut the fans and let the humidity rise, replicating Mother Nature as best as possible

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. So I got kicked out lol but plants still doing well

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm running this batch 12/12 under a 300 w a little less than three feet from the tops at about six weeks from seed. Hoping to see them start flower by the end of the month as this cycle is an experiment with both the timeline and containers that are about half the volume of what I've been accustomed to (2 gal in the coffee cans as opposed to 5 gal buckets). Have several other stations with a range of different lights running 18/6 to have both a back up as well as ready replacements for any here that evidence as male.
    IMG_20220516_010910.jpg

10. Absolutely stunning bro, those plants look so healthy and juicy, what do you feed with, also yeah ur light is way better lol I’m just using some little full spectrum light as extra lifting when needed bud for the most part I tried to use the sun but when I started I should’ve at least did 18/6 for the first month but it’s all experimental rn, your plants looks great tho man

11. The light here (Mars Hydro SP3000 $399) is way beyond my budget (gifted) but I maintain twin sprouting stations that can handle things until a few weeks past this stage that run 70 w (30 w actual) full spectrum that cost about $25 a piece.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Word, do you feed organic nutes or bottled

13. So far these have only had tap water; recycled soil from previous grows with a slight addition of EWC.

14. From what I understand a standard pane of glass blocks like 60% of uv rays. So youre not getting the light you rhink they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I put the window down and have a screen so it’s getting all the uv also the plant doesn’t really require uv it requires the Lumens and the spectrums of the light the uv just can cause for for it to create my trichomes leading to more terpenes and cannabinoids but like I said I put the window up and use a screen so they are getting crystaly af lol

16. What’s ewc and same here man I be using tap water I boil it, let it sit for 24 hours and then bottle it up and it’s good water especially cus I’m growing organically I don’t gotta ph

17. Hey guys long time no see lol, I had an issue and had to put my plants outside only thing Is I had them in flower but now they are revegging can anyone tell me what is going to happen, will they produce buds again when the time comes and what is going to happen to the little buds that have formed already

18. Here is what they look like

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Never Seen Anyting So Pretty Asa Green Healthy Weed Plant! Great Job Man It Is Beautiful! Keep Up The Good Work.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Hi everyone I’m back, as you know I had to move my flowering plants outside, they reveged and have been growing ever since, I checked up on them today, two in the ground and three in pots, some were a little wilty but for the most part we are looking a ok, these plants have been through a lot from going from one indoor grow to another to outside to growing in my car to outdoors to being attacked by animals and hey they still pull through, honestly some amazing stuff these plants can do

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1